TENRHU RED RODS

Fri Jul 25, 2008 9:20 pm

Hi guys,,
jap made french fished these rods are the best,,,
bar 270 and red dragon wow !! the dogs the ultimate sea plugging rods

gee

Sat Aug 09, 2008 10:01 am

have been looking at new rods over the last couple of weeks are they available in ireland or is it a uk job , and congrats on you cover story on sea angler ,

Sat Aug 09, 2008 11:15 am

What makes them so good?

Sat Aug 16, 2008 9:58 am

the only places I have seen advertising these rods are DrFish in Jersey (good web store with lots of interesting bits), & various stores in France.

The french webstores are always worth a visit as they contain many unusual bits of kit, mainly from Japan. They appear to be well into their lure fishing.

Re: TENRHU RED RODS

Sun Aug 31, 2008 8:36 pm

Hi Lads,
the tenrhu range of rods are the best one can get for lure fishing they have got the lot,designed for popping and surface lures with a very fast tip and will be avalable in ireland very soon!!!!!.but they are not cheap :shock: :shock:
i have had all the rest but this little red number is the best 8) 8)

gee

Sun Sep 14, 2008 4:40 pm

i had a look at these rods on the drfish website. a bit on the pricey side, i might sell a kidney or something

Thu Sep 18, 2008 1:03 pm

hi graham is that the rod henry gilbey uses. there is a few pics on his web site. he was in ireland in july and theres a few pics of the rod. it looks a lovely rod ill have meself one of these

bru

Thu Jan 22, 2009 11:47 am

now available at `HENRYS TACKLE SHOP`,and yes worth every cent.

Thu Jan 22, 2009 6:22 pm

410euro :shock:

Thu Jan 22, 2009 7:54 pm

do they really catch more fish or is it just anglers :?: :wink: :roll:

Tue Feb 03, 2009 12:42 am

took delivery of a 270 rod bar earlier this week , what a piece of kit cant wait to flex it when the weather improves its gonna get well used this year lets see if it lives up to all the hype. :D :D :D :D

Sun Feb 08, 2009 1:05 pm

The Austrian wrote:do they really catch more fish or is it just anglers :?: :wink: :roll:

the angler :)