Anyone Fishing Yet?

Thu Mar 20, 2008 8:28 pm

Well men it's near that time. Have had a couple of fish so far this year including a really decent mullet.. Is anyone else getting out with any success, come on Joe you must be fishing!!!!!!

Thu Mar 20, 2008 9:56 pm

Not for me on the east coast mate..... Might have to travel south in a couple of weeks for a throw or two... We'll see how the schedule is looking.

Kevin

Thu Mar 20, 2008 10:32 pm

I've tried a few times this year, East coast. Not a sniff so far... :? I'll keep trying though. :wink:

Thu Mar 20, 2008 11:07 pm

fair play inigo..... I like the dedication.. Keep it up, wont be long before the silver bars start showing.

kev

Thu Mar 20, 2008 11:21 pm

If the weather was better, I'd have the lures out this weekend ... :evil:

Getting seriously fed up with this winter scratching lark. Looking forward to a few decent fish ...

Thu Mar 20, 2008 11:31 pm

Was out for 12 hours on Paddys day.

No joy :(

Thu Mar 20, 2008 11:49 pm

Was gonna go out tomorrow for a session with Joe,Inigo and maybe Wayne but weather is too bad, been looking forward to it all week, bloody nightmare, next time lads, cant wait.

Fri Mar 21, 2008 12:16 am

spent the day with danny m on paddys day not even a sniff

Fri Mar 21, 2008 2:20 am

I bet they re out there....but with the weather like this not many of us really out there....who knows....so padge....hows the new gear????put some pic and review man....cheeerrss...

Fri Mar 21, 2008 11:19 am

Yep, weather is not helping at all. Very frustrating! :x They're not doing much better in the North of Spain though. Bit of consolation there :cry:

Fri Mar 21, 2008 6:09 pm

ye the weather is a real bummer, but it wont be much longer till were all catching bass and have forgotten all bout those winter blues :D :D

bring it on i say

Fri Mar 21, 2008 8:19 pm

around wexford complete disaster

Heading to work

Sat Mar 22, 2008 10:05 am

Well typical off to work on a saturday morning, its crisp and bright and the wind has died, good chance at trout this morning and Im working. Murphy's Law! Will get out on tuesday north county dublin and should see some trout! Not too long now though men till its surface lure fishing for big healthy Bass, for the love of god it's been a long cold winter!

Heading to work

Sat Mar 22, 2008 10:06 am

Well typical off to work on a saturday morning, its crisp and bright and the wind has died, good chance at trout this morning and Im working. Murphy's Law! Will get out on tuesday north county dublin and should see some trout! Not too long now though men till its surface lure fishing for big healthy Bass, for the love of god it's been a long cold winter!

Sat Mar 22, 2008 3:35 pm

"Long cold winter"......trying living in Donegal Padge, feckin daffodils only came out last week :lol: Heading to work this morning and there was snow on the Bluestacks :x !!

New Gear

Sat Mar 22, 2008 6:58 pm

Will do Joe... Never got the reel have to re-order once I sort the credit card. But the rod is out standing, it casts lures as light as 2g not a bother to it and you can work them effectivly, when the trout do arrive they don't stand a chance. The next week or so will see some decent fishing in wexford so its off to get the licence and clean up the lures this week... Ill post some pics under a new thread, really worth having a look at if ye have a few quid, such a pleasure to fish with...

Sat Mar 22, 2008 7:53 pm

Was out today,, got nothing but a bloody freezing cold north wind into my face!! Saw 1 or 2 nice trout showing all the same, roll on a bit of warmer weather when :D