Dublin evening session

Mon Jun 10, 2013 9:16 pm

The wife gave me a hall pass on Saturday night so I had two options: Option 1 the pub or Option 2 hit the water for a few hours It was a tough decision but with the beautiful weather we are having the fishing won The car was loaded and on the water for 7.30 pm. Headed straight out to 20 ft of water dropped the line and started to troll. I wasnt long waiting for a knock
Dublin 003_450x338.jpg

Happy with the start I headed out further to do a few drifts. The sun was shining bright and it was a lovely evening to be on the water. Both rods were down one baited with rag worm and one with mack and sandeel, the rod with mack and sand eel never once took a knock all evening I was kept fairly busy over the course of the evening with various fish coming up
Dublin 005_450x338.jpg

This was the best of the night, a fine wrasse
Dublin 007_450x338.jpg

Dublin 008_450x338.jpg

As the sun was just about to set I got another wee knock which produced a poor cod

So for an unplanned evening it went well. 4 wrasse 2 codlin 2 polock and 2 poor cod
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: Dublin evening session

Mon Jun 10, 2013 9:59 pm

What a feckin wrasse , it looks a good tree to four pounder, did you weigh it?

Mon Jun 10, 2013 10:34 pm

bassboy wrote:What a feckin wrasse , it looks a good tree to four pounder, did you weigh it?

No I didn't weight him but going by the measurements he would be 3lb 11oz and a great scrap he was

Thu Jun 27, 2013 4:21 pm

nice wrasse

Thu Jun 27, 2013 7:40 pm

Cheers seafarer

Thu Jul 04, 2013 12:21 pm

Thats a smashing wrasse for the east coast.. well done!

Sat Jul 06, 2013 7:40 pm

MAC wrote:Thats a smashing wrasse for the east coast.. well done!

Cheers Mac there a great fight