Dublin 1/9/12

Sat Sep 01, 2012 8:02 pm

Kayak(s): Ride 135

Duration: 7-10.30

Tide: Rising

Weather:Breezy

Bait: Rag and squid

Rigs: 1up 1 down

Results: Late last night the wife gave me a hall pass for an early morning session, as luck would have it I found 20 rag in the fridge. How did they get there :lol: :lol: Up at six and headed towards Dublin Bay to see what the weather was like. It was very breezy but it was manageable. Looked like a lake as I was launching.Wrasse was the target with the hope of some early Cod but the Cod didnt show :oops: not too worry as the Wrasse kept me busy enough. On ward I headed out to a buoy maybe 150 metres out and I had 3 Wrasse there within the first 30 mins. Thinking it was a good idea I headed further in the bay and tied off again but things were very quiet. I decided to head a little further up the shoreline but again it was very quiet only producing 1 Wrasse. At this stage I was thinking why didnt I just stay put.That was it for me decision made I headed back to the first buoy and tied off and sure enough Wrasse after Wrasse .It was great crack. The last drop produced the biggest of the day.
Heres a short video

http://youtube.com/watch?v=ZY6EWjs34J8

Re: Dublin 1/9/12

Sat Sep 01, 2012 8:08 pm

a few wrasse there Anthony, cracker at the end, well done 8)
nice vid

Re: Dublin 1/9/12

Sun Sep 02, 2012 10:11 am

Thanks chuckaroo