Kayaker attacked by Goose

Fri Jan 13, 2012 2:45 pm

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=ede_1326381224

Re: Kayaker attacked by Goose

Fri Jan 13, 2012 4:53 pm

LMAO :lol:

Dang, Vicious little critter, and the other guy defending himself with the oar, lol.. 2 funny!

Fri Jan 13, 2012 7:35 pm

At least the goose practices catch & release. :D

Yappo

Sat Jan 14, 2012 6:09 am

if you came upom this you would have to sit back and laugh :mrgreen:

Wed Jan 25, 2012 3:07 pm

had something simular happen to myself and two cousins in a small punt on the river in wexford .all of us been on the large size :lol: i was up the bow relaxing , one in the middle rowing and one sitting at the stern spinning a mepps . everything was so peaceful .then out of the rushes a swan attacked my cousin by landing on the stern he jumped forward and the punt flipped over throwing all of us and the fishing gear in to the water.swam to the bank and recovered all the rods and gear onlything we never got back was the tray of heiniken which was the cause of us abandoning the fishing and heading to the pub [after showers of course]ray had a good sized lump on the back of his head where the swan pecked him :lol:. we had to warn the parents in the caravan park not to allow the kids go up the river in the boats as there must have been a nest it was protecting. could see how dangerous it was even though we could bearly swim for laughing if happened to some kids might not be so funnyr. i also remember a huge bullseal trying to clear the boat rails my first season in howth that was scary

Tue Feb 14, 2012 4:35 pm

i would of hate to have been in that kayak :L

Thu Feb 16, 2012 3:44 pm

so funny

Fri Mar 02, 2012 12:04 am

That'd make some report!

Fri Mar 02, 2012 1:27 pm

absolute cracker, very very funny. its ur mans attitude and dialogue! some craic :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fri Mar 02, 2012 7:48 pm

I know that to some extent you have to respect that you are intruding in their habitat, but personally I would have had goose for dinner that night.