bung

Tue Feb 12, 2008 10:29 pm

does anyone know where i would get a bung for my feel free nomad???

Wed Feb 13, 2008 8:09 pm

Give these guys a go, haven't come across anything they haven't got yet.

http://www.brighton-canoes.co.uk/index.htm

They deal in Nomads so should be able to get you one if they ain't got one, I've used them alot and found them very good.

Do ya fish from it?

bung

Thu Feb 14, 2008 7:06 pm

cheers will give them try.
do a bit of fly fishing and spinning for sea trout from it on strangford lough.a tad awkward fly fishing but good craic.
what about yourself?

Sat Feb 16, 2008 3:02 am

Ah just bashing at the pike until the sea get a wee bit more alive, An hours drive to the nearest coast line :cry:

Sat Feb 23, 2008 12:18 am

looking forward to the sea fishing picking up myself.gonna try for a bass this year from the yak but im not in the best location for them.might give carlingford a go.

Sat Feb 23, 2008 8:42 pm

You tried for Mackies and pollock on the fly its heart stopping when a good pollock grabs hold and if only Mackerel grew to 10lb ahhhhhh no one would fish for anything else but the real mackies are great craic on the fly to. Wrasse give a great account of them self on the fly rod with a Hi-D line and a thin strip of mackerel but not such a purist idea of fly fishing but i'll take what works.

Fri Feb 29, 2008 12:39 am

yeah caught macs and pollack on the fly and i must say they are really good craic.never even thought about the wrasse :shock: think i'll be giving them a go this year :lol: .still waiting on a big sea trout on the fly from the yak.just over 3lb is my best so far.would like to double double that or more this year :D

Fri Feb 29, 2008 11:11 pm

colin c wrote:would like to double double that or more this year :D

A 12lber not asking for much then :lol: :lol: Double Double Doh.

Aye just pay out some line off ur fly rod with the macky strip from anchor over ur favorite reef let the line take it down and hold on. 8) works great as the flow is slackening.

Tue Mar 04, 2008 6:10 pm

Greywulff wrote:
colin c wrote:would like to double double that or more this year :D

A 12lber not asking for much then :lol: :lol: Double Double Doh.

:oops: just double would do :oops: :lol: