Any meet planned?

Forum to discuss angling from kayaks, canoes, portabotes and other coastal craft. Small boat and kayak angling in Ireland.

Moderators: MAC, anthony byrne

Any meet planned?

Postby vidcon » Thu May 31, 2007 10:48 am

Anyone fancy meeting up for a bit of kayak fishing soon.
Maybe those interested in taking up kayak fishing could come along too and see what it's all about...... get them addicted too
vidcon

Postby Greywulff » Thu May 31, 2007 7:02 pm

Hi Vidcon,

I'd be on for a meet around ur country, but it wouldn't be until the 16th, 17th of June weather permiting. If ur on for it I'd probably come down the Friday evening stay over B&B and meet up with you on the Saturday and fish the Saturday and maybe the Sunday if it suited you. I'd be looking at a 10 hour round trip , thats why I'd like to make the weekend of it.

Let me know ur thoughs on it, And I'll be there this year :wink: !

Greywulff
Greywulff

Postby Greywulff » Fri Jun 01, 2007 9:30 am

There is another meet in July for a strictly C&R Bass Hunt in the Clonakilty area from Yaks and a small boat. With three of us so far, open to other yakkers and small boat dudes. The other two lads are starting in the Waterford area From the 4th of July and were meeting up in the Clon area around the 10th until the 14th staying at a campsite. Not set in stone yet but all should be finalised a couple of weeks before. May move depending on fishing.

Should be brilliant crack and a good chance to meet other Kayak Anglers get some ideas and views on this fast growing branch of sea angling.

Hope to meet you there :wink:

Greywulff

Bass are to good a sportfish to only catch once.
Greywulff

Postby richard » Sat Jun 02, 2007 9:09 am

i hear the macks are in Howth hoping to go out tomorrow the forecast is saying the winds are going drop big time so any takers
going to try the fly and maybe bring the spinnng rod
this will be the first time out on my bic so a couple of macks on the fly and i would be well pleased
richard

Postby Greywulff » Sat Jun 02, 2007 1:01 pm

[IMG:80:80]http://img176.imageshack.us/img176/1818/liquidavatarsmisc435pl1.jpg[/img]
Sorry Rich I've orders for tomorrow!
:cry: :cry: :cry:
Greywulff

Postby richard » Sat Jun 02, 2007 2:48 pm

pity i took a drive over to see where i could in even in todays wind balscadden was fishable from the yak lots of sea birds buzzing around on the surface and plenty of people fishing
richard

Return to Yaks Attack!