Casting club Leinster

Thu May 04, 2006 12:23 am

I am organising the set up of a casting club affiliated to the Leinster Council of the Irish Federation of Sea Anglers.

Please PM me if you are interested in becoming a member. Affiliation fees and insurance will need to be paid and at least 12 members are required to form the club. I will get confirmation of the exact costs over the next week.

Though the club will be affiliated to Leinster, members can live anywhere.

PS For all Leinster IFSA news check out the site : http://www.ifsaleinster.com/

Thu May 04, 2006 12:08 pm

As a member of the Ulster Casting Club, I wish you well on Behalf of the Club. I hope your club goes well, and maybe some day we can have a few competitions.

Thu May 04, 2006 5:03 pm

hi brian good luck with new club . have you got a venue in mind to run your club ? and will it cater for all casters both novice and experienced alike ? will it cover all wieght and line catagorys ? is the court to be used in metric or imperial ? maybe you can give us a bigger picture of the concept behind the new club before we join ? thanks andrew gormley

Thu May 04, 2006 8:38 pm

where abouts in leinster will it be

Thu Feb 22, 2007 7:17 pm

it has been nearly a year without any further details, has the club been set up???

Thu Feb 22, 2007 7:22 pm

don't think so? maybe Cooke's afraid we'll show em how to cast :lol: :lol: :lol: !!

Thu Feb 22, 2007 7:26 pm

did andrew or the other lads mention anything about it at the show last week????????

Fri Feb 23, 2007 8:05 pm

It would be nice to learn how to cast in my local area. Would be interested.

Colin

Sat Feb 24, 2007 1:48 am

You will see from my original post that I was looking for 12 members to set up an affiliated club. I did not get this amount of responses.

12 good men... or women!

Tue Mar 13, 2007 5:21 pm

Hi Brian

12 disciples of casting in Leinster wanted.. no jokes please about virgins and three wise men! :D :wink:

How about dropping the editors of our fishing magazines a letter - let anyone who is interested sign up here (which they can do now)?

Tue Mar 13, 2007 8:20 pm

Kieran,

Paddy C is organising this now and had got enough names to get it off the ground so to speak.

Tue Mar 13, 2007 8:20 pm

Cooke wrote: to get it off the ground so to speak.

Very Good, Brian..:)

Other therad is here
http://www.sea-angling-ireland.org/bull ... hp?t=10000