Casting Lesson Success

Sun May 05, 2013 7:55 pm

Had casting lesson with Gearoid MC S yesterday and couldn't believe the progress I made in a couple of hours from having no technique whatsoever before the lesson.
Top man.

Re: Casting Lesson Success

Sun May 05, 2013 9:07 pm

congrats on the improvements mate

great to hear Dougal has had a rod out

he's badly missed on slaughterhill, not to mention Internationally!

Mon May 06, 2013 1:00 am

Fair play gearoid :)

Mon May 06, 2013 7:52 pm

Were is he based what he charge u

Mon May 06, 2013 8:21 pm

He's based in Syria and he charges €150 + vat a minute plus 20 John player blue and a can of red bull :) if you can't afford to book gearoid try paddy c top man in all truth clubs all over the world use paddys vids to show teqnique to new casters or people trying to refine their technique.

Tue May 07, 2013 10:00 am

Was nice to swing a rod in anger again, haven't forgotten too much anyway.

Think we got PJ a 70-80 yard improvement on the day, smiles all aroud :D

Based in Dublin/Limerick BTW

Tue May 07, 2013 10:27 am

will you learn me how to cast 310 yards i need to reach the bass i feel like im missing out :?:

Tue May 07, 2013 12:13 pm

[quote="bigsod" if you can't afford to book gearoid try paddy c top man in all truth clubs all over the world use paddys vids to show teqnique to new casters or people trying to refine their technique.[/quote

W..T.F ! First I heard of that!............. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :roll: ye must be gettin' confused with 'cracko..

Tue May 07, 2013 12:54 pm

willie bendit wrote:[quote="bigsod" if you can't afford to book gearoid try paddy c top man in all truth clubs all over the world use paddys vids to show teqnique to new casters or people trying to refine their technique.[/quote

W..T.F ! First I heard of that!............. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :roll: ye must be gettin' confused with 'cracko..

LRF butt section and used 65 reel going free to a good home!! :lol:

Tue May 07, 2013 4:08 pm

so thats who has them!...using them for world wide casting instructions instructions :shock: :shock:

Tue May 07, 2013 8:36 pm

willie bendit wrote:[quote="bigsod" if you can't afford to book gearoid try paddy c top man in all truth clubs all over the world use paddys vids to show teqnique to new casters or people trying to refine their technique.[/quote

Straight up Rory,I have it on good authority many South Africans learning to cast use Paddys vids, smooth and technically sound are words I've heard :) cracko does vids on smashing s*** up and eating many food :)

Tue May 07, 2013 9:37 pm

Everything I know about casting...I picked up from dem two........says it all doesnt it ?.. seriously.. like all hill climbers..sound