Re: raffle prize for team ireland funds

Mon May 02, 2011 12:03 pm

just give him your names thats all you need to do , thanks men 8)

Mon May 02, 2011 4:47 pm

you can pay by credit card on www.efishsell.com and you can also buy a ticket for the england team aswell 8) all help for both teams is very welcome 8)

Mon May 02, 2011 6:45 pm

cant remember if i said it or not to you larry but put me down for two neway..ill take more if i can at the next meet.

Tue May 03, 2011 11:23 am

because of the upgrade of prize we are aiming for to have the draw on 31st of july at our event , we will video it as it happens and post it on youtube that night for all to see 8) should be good fun for all to see and i know the english team are planning on doing the same . thanks again for everyones support 8)
we have some other events planned for the summer aswell with hopefully some fantastic prizes so keep an eye out on here
andrew

Tue May 03, 2011 2:15 pm

i will take 2. i will give the money to shane

Wed May 04, 2011 1:35 pm

any one selling these down south for us neanderthalls that still can only just about manage cash? maybe at the munster open on the 14th may?

Wed May 04, 2011 3:03 pm

i would take a few if they were available on the bank at the munster open. one quick question why in gods name are ye selling tickets to help support other nations teams

Wed May 04, 2011 3:25 pm

bhoy32 wrote:i would take a few if they were available on the bank at the munster open. one quick question why in gods name are ye selling tickets to help support other nations teams

efishsell is donating a rod for each nation , the casting world in general is a much tighter community , at the end of the day its all good in my book , thanks for your support lads 8)

Fri May 06, 2011 10:37 am

the efishsell option for purchasing was a good idea, just got 2, now to decide what i want when i win :lol: :lol:

Fri May 06, 2011 11:55 am

red wrote:the efishsell option for purchasing was a good idea, just got 2, now to decide what i want when i win :lol: :lol:

cheers fella 8) best of luck 8)

Fri May 06, 2011 3:34 pm

Done through efishsell.com very handy 8)

Fri May 06, 2011 3:45 pm

Al wrote:Done through efishsell.com very handy 8)

thanks 8)

Sun May 08, 2011 1:03 pm

done through efishsell.com

Sun May 08, 2011 1:37 pm

thanks jd

Sun May 08, 2011 9:22 pm

Many thanks to all the ecr members who bought tickets yesterday, best of luck lads 8)

raffle prize for team ireland funds

Sun May 08, 2011 9:46 pm

Done through Big Sod in a car park in the middle on no where......... Wait a minute!

Mon May 09, 2011 11:39 am

thanks men 8) kstaff aka zoolander will be at the munster open if any lads want to get there name in ? dont be shy :lol:

Mon May 09, 2011 2:49 pm

AG wrote:thanks men 8) kstaff aka zoolander will be at the munster open if any lads want to get there name in ? dont be shy :lol:

8) i will get some off him thanks

Mon May 09, 2011 4:32 pm

dfella25 wrote:Done through Big Sod in a car park in the middle on no where......... Wait a minute!
done mine via AG's FB page, much safer option :P :lol:

Mon May 09, 2011 4:38 pm

The Austrian wrote:
dfella25 wrote:Done through Big Sod in a car park in the middle on no where......... Wait a minute!
done mine via AG's FB page, much safer option :P :lol:

andrew irish bank :D thanks