sportscast ireland next event

A forum to discuss casting techniques and events. For the angler wishing to increase his distance and the tournament caster.

Moderators: paddyc, kstaff

sportscast ireland next event

Postby AG » Thu Mar 03, 2011 5:09 pm

MARCH 27THnext event sees the start of the championship and best newcomer events ,
its 175 grm day , to be cast on .35mm line , all members must by the end of the day submit a 175grm distance . of cousre if you cant make it you must attend the other lead days to get your best 3 out of 4 total .
User avatar
AG
Need your account moneys for new Zziplex
 
Posts: 1256
Joined: Fri Jan 06, 2006 4:07 pm
Location: wicklow
Has thanked: 60 times
Have thanks: 45 times

Advertisement

Re: sportscast ireland next event

Postby Austin » Sun Mar 06, 2011 12:55 pm

Hope to be down for this one.
User avatar
Austin
SAI Bait Ball
 
Posts: 110
Joined: Mon Nov 23, 2009 2:17 pm
Has thanked: 0 time
Have thanks: 9 times

Re: sportscast ireland next event

Postby bigsod » Sun Mar 06, 2011 1:59 pm

Ill be there :D
Fire in the belly, ice in the veins
bigsod
SAI Megalodon!
 
Posts: 2457
Joined: Wed Jan 21, 2009 11:26 pm
Location: Wherever the wind takes me.
Has thanked: 299 times
Have thanks: 179 times
Blog: View Blog (2)

Re: sportscast ireland next event

Postby AG » Thu Mar 24, 2011 12:18 pm

dont forget 175 day :twisted:
User avatar
AG
Need your account moneys for new Zziplex
 
Posts: 1256
Joined: Fri Jan 06, 2006 4:07 pm
Location: wicklow
Has thanked: 60 times
Have thanks: 45 times

Re: sportscast ireland next event

Postby dbrock » Thu Mar 24, 2011 4:32 pm

AG wrote:dont forget 175 day :twisted:

:oops: ill be there hate this lead
fintasticaquatics
http://www.ecrsac.com
EAST COAST RAIDERS MEMBER 2011
SPORTSCAST IRELAND 2011
User avatar
dbrock
SAI Megalodon!
 
Posts: 2175
Joined: Sat Nov 11, 2006 10:16 am
Location: dub/wick
Has thanked: 60 times
Have thanks: 58 times

Re: sportscast ireland next event

Postby AG » Thu Mar 24, 2011 4:45 pm

dbrock wrote:
AG wrote:dont forget 175 day :twisted:

:oops: ill be there hate this lead

now now :x show us all what your made of :lol:
User avatar
AG
Need your account moneys for new Zziplex
 
Posts: 1256
Joined: Fri Jan 06, 2006 4:07 pm
Location: wicklow
Has thanked: 60 times
Have thanks: 45 times

Re: sportscast ireland next event

Postby gearoid mc s. » Thu Mar 24, 2011 5:44 pm

AG wrote:dont forget 175 day :twisted:


who is this guy? :?:
SPORTSCASTIRELAND

The comeback is imminent.
User avatar
gearoid mc s.
SAI Megalodon!
 
Posts: 1046
Joined: Wed Oct 26, 2005 5:05 pm
Location: Craggy Island
Has thanked: 17 times
Have thanks: 60 times

Re: sportscast ireland next event

Postby AG » Thu Mar 24, 2011 5:48 pm

gearoid mc s. wrote:
AG wrote:dont forget 175 day :twisted:


who is this guy? i would love to meet him :?:

oh you will on sunday 8)
User avatar
AG
Need your account moneys for new Zziplex
 
Posts: 1256
Joined: Fri Jan 06, 2006 4:07 pm
Location: wicklow
Has thanked: 60 times
Have thanks: 45 times

Re: sportscast ireland next event

Postby Marty Harrison » Fri Mar 25, 2011 6:22 pm

Team Moy Park vechile fully serviced and good to go, see you all sunday......

Nice early start for us, bloody clocks!
SACN Membership #0702
User avatar
Marty Harrison
SAI Hammerhead
 
Posts: 308
Joined: Mon Jan 12, 2004 3:51 pm
Location: Co.Down
Has thanked: 13 times
Have thanks: 15 times

Re: sportscast ireland next event

Postby SirSquiglum » Fri Mar 25, 2011 10:35 pm

Sorry for interrupting the post, but is sportscast a club or an event by People on the site?? Can anyone join or attend etc?

Any info would be much appreciated (",)
ⓂⒺⓃⒶⓅⒾⒶ ⓈⒶⒸ

♪ ♫ ♩ ♬ The Anger Sharks are Swimming in my head, Utth-Ohhh!! Goosfraba Goosfraba Goosfraba Goosfraba ♪ ♫ ♩ ♬
User avatar
SirSquiglum
SAI Hammerhead
 
Posts: 287
Joined: Tue Jun 09, 2009 1:39 am
Location: Wexford
Has thanked: 114 times
Have thanks: 81 times
Blog: View Blog (2)

Re: sportscast ireland next event

Postby AG » Sat Mar 26, 2011 7:45 am

sportscast ireland is a club anyone can join
User avatar
AG
Need your account moneys for new Zziplex
 
Posts: 1256
Joined: Fri Jan 06, 2006 4:07 pm
Location: wicklow
Has thanked: 60 times
Have thanks: 45 times

Re: sportscast ireland next event

Postby paddyc » Sat Mar 26, 2011 1:18 pm

SirSquiglum wrote:Sorry for interrupting the post, but is sportscast a club or an event by People on the site?? Can anyone join or attend etc?

Any info would be much appreciated (",)



We are an established casting club, new members are always welcome.

directions to the venue: http://www.hilltopshootingsports.com/ma ... e=location

Once you come in off the main road just follow the "casting" signs all the way down to the field.
Dont forget 2mro is the deadline for new members that want to compete for the Best Newcomer prize..
It is the 1st day of the new championship, "175g day" so mainline needed is 0.35 (Hi-viz) and 0.80 shockleader again in Hi-viz.
Cast-Monkey :-)
-----------------------------
SPORTSCAST IRELAND
User avatar
paddyc
Casting Tart
 
Posts: 1674
Joined: Fri Apr 07, 2006 9:46 am
Location: Carbon HQ
Has thanked: 103 times
Have thanks: 171 times

Re: sportscast ireland next event

Postby SirSquiglum » Sat Mar 26, 2011 6:17 pm

paddyc wrote:
SirSquiglum wrote:Sorry for interrupting the post, but is sportscast a club or an event by People on the site?? Can anyone join or attend etc?

Any info would be much appreciated (",)



We are an established casting club, new members are always welcome.

directions to the venue: http://www.hilltopshootingsports.com/ma ... e=location

Once you come in off the main road just follow the "casting" signs all the way down to the field.
Dont forget 2mro is the deadline for new members that want to compete for the Best Newcomer prize..
It is the 1st day of the new championship, "175g day" so mainline needed is 0.35 (Hi-viz) and 0.80 shockleader again in Hi-viz.



Tanx very much for the Info, Will do my best and try and make it up 2moro, Sounds like a bit of fun to be had (",)
ⓂⒺⓃⒶⓅⒾⒶ ⓈⒶⒸ

♪ ♫ ♩ ♬ The Anger Sharks are Swimming in my head, Utth-Ohhh!! Goosfraba Goosfraba Goosfraba Goosfraba ♪ ♫ ♩ ♬
User avatar
SirSquiglum
SAI Hammerhead
 
Posts: 287
Joined: Tue Jun 09, 2009 1:39 am
Location: Wexford
Has thanked: 114 times
Have thanks: 81 times
Blog: View Blog (2)


Return to Casting

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest