Free casting tuition weekend.

Mon Sep 06, 2010 6:31 am

The Ulster Casting Club and the Loughs Agency will be joining up again this year to provide free casting tuition at Ballykelly on 18th & 19th september 2010.

Tuition will be available from 10am to 3pm on both days.

All you need is whatever rod/reel you use for fishing, spare line and suitable clothing for the weather conditions.

Directions to the field will be posted shortly.

Hope to see you there

Jonny

Re: Free casting tuition weekend.

Mon Sep 06, 2010 10:48 am

nice one jonny, i really enjoyed the last few meets over there, so i'll be over for this one as well :D

Mon Sep 06, 2010 11:14 am

should be going to this.

Mon Sep 06, 2010 12:05 pm

hi, i was wondering if i can come along to this. i have a new abu 6501c3 multiplier and while i can cast with it, i'm afraid to give it a good lash in case of birds nests. So to see someone up close cast a multiplier will be really useful. I look forward to seeing the post about the locarion etc and maybe get to meet some shore anglers as there is no clubs etc in the newry area. cheers.

Mon Sep 06, 2010 2:09 pm

It's open to anyone who wants to go along as far as I'm aware. And there will be plenty of multipliers in use.

Mon Sep 06, 2010 6:56 pm

The more the merrier guys. :D

Flyno If you are traveling from Newry here are some directions We should have a few signs out from Station road.

And as Stevie says, you are more than welcome to attend.

Tue Sep 07, 2010 11:35 am

Cheers lads and thanks for the directions.

Sun Sep 19, 2010 9:46 pm

I would like to thank the guys at this today
I called over with my nephew and the guys were straight over to welcome us and give us a few pointers
Sorry I am awful with names so I forgot the guys I met
hope to see you all again at one of your events

Cathal

Mon Sep 20, 2010 5:27 pm

Good to meet you too Cathal and we will try and keep you up to date with club meets. :D