new to casting

Sat Apr 17, 2010 11:07 pm

well im new to long distance casting and was wandering is there any dvds you can buy r is there tuition anywere :lol: :P :?

john

Re: new to casting

Sun Apr 18, 2010 6:32 am

Where are you bassed , I'm sure ther will be someone around the area that can help,

join sports cast ireland to

Sun Apr 18, 2010 10:25 pm

fagan wrote:well im new to long distance casting and was wandering is there any dvds you can buy r is there tuition anywere :lol: :P :?

john

the only tuition you need mate is to join surfcast ireland and watch Andrew 8)

Sun Apr 18, 2010 11:10 pm

bigballs wrote:
fagan wrote:well im new to long distance casting and was wandering is there any dvds you can buy r is there tuition anywere :lol: :P :?

john

the only tuition you need mate is to join surfcast ireland and watch Andrew 8)

Which one :lol: Look for videos by Distancefading (Lee) on youtube, it features all the top dogs on the Irish casting scene and like bigballs says a lot can be learnt watching the big boys in action.Also ive found Tommy Farmers videos on youtube very helpfull.

Mon Apr 19, 2010 8:59 am

bigballs wrote:surfcast ireland
what club did you join :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Mon Apr 19, 2010 9:19 am

best advice is to join a club pal... but I watched tommy farmer videos on youtube at the start and they give you a good base for the ground cast

Mon Apr 19, 2010 8:43 pm

hi fagan, heres the beast

http://youtube.com/watch?v=-qzRflimhyA

come down to the sportcastireland tournament at newtownmountkennedy this coming sunday if your able, there's a small ten euro charge for day casters, if you want to know anything about distance casting, this is the place..

like the lads said above, there's plenty of utube stuff, tommy farmer is really good for getting the basics right, as is old school-john holden--loads of vids there

type in utube-sportscastireland and you'll find plenty of our club casting vids from here and overseas competitions or as sod said above-my own channel-distancefading which has basicly the same