Pendulum Practise

Mon Feb 15, 2010 10:33 am

Out yesterday practising with the Zziplex HSM.. let me know what ya think?

http://youtube.com/watch?v=PoQsc9hPxMo

Re: Pendulum Practise

Mon Feb 15, 2010 12:23 pm

Not bad at all, but try taking a smaller step round as your feet look too open for you to put the power in, you need more speed in the hit, and you could do with getting the head around a bit earlier,, what sort of distance was it??

Mon Feb 15, 2010 12:35 pm

that was about 180 yards on that particular one using 130g. cheers for the advice paddy, appreciate it.. think i need the left arm a bit straighter and the feet??? I dont know. good to see the late nights coming back to get out and practise

Mon Feb 15, 2010 11:58 pm

you have been watchind tommy farmer alot ? i bet , very good , try a longer drop down to your top hand , nice cast 8)

Tue Feb 16, 2010 11:32 am

Yeah think tommy has a very good technique for the ground and pendulum cast.. I used to live not to far from him either.. if i only i fished rather than drink and chase loose american women

Tue Feb 16, 2010 12:16 pm

round_ourway wrote:Yeah think tommy has a very good technique for the ground and pendulum cast.. I used to live not to far from him either.. if i only i fished rather than drink and chase loose american women

yeh thats paddys problem now to :D chasing tommy and drinking loose women :lol:

Tue Feb 16, 2010 12:46 pm

:shock: Ah here, my drinking loose women days are long gone, its all about the metres these days

Tue Feb 16, 2010 2:15 pm

lol all about the metres for meself now too....

Tue Feb 16, 2010 4:09 pm

I would hate to try that myself, the only place it would be safe for me to attempt that would be in a very large field where I can't cause injury to anyone apart from the odd cow or sheep! :lol:
Anyone close enough to me would need to wear helmets!! :lol: :lol:

Tue Feb 16, 2010 5:04 pm

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Tue Feb 16, 2010 6:26 pm

:lol: I didn't think it was that bad! :lol: :roll:

Wed Feb 17, 2010 11:22 am

me either lol

Wed Feb 17, 2010 1:53 pm

round_ourway wrote:me either lol

Your brave for even trying it Stevie, it's more than what I could do!
Practise makes perfect, at least your trying to improve your casting and get more distance.

Wed Feb 17, 2010 10:31 pm

KERRY1 wrote:
round_ourway wrote:me either lol

Your brave for even trying it Stevie, it's more than what I could do!
Practise makes perfect, at least your trying to improve your casting and get more distance.

practise makes perfect

Mon Feb 22, 2010 12:37 pm

went up to the UCC meet on sunday. Another cracking day.. good craic and the fellas are really helpful. thanks again lads