SCI Open Meet ?

A forum to discuss casting techniques and events. For the angler wishing to increase his distance and the tournament caster.

Moderators: paddyc, kstaff

SCI Open Meet ?

Postby donal domeney » Tue Jan 12, 2010 2:58 am

As SCI are members of the I.F.S.A. why not run a pre-entry casting competition for I.F.S.A. members. We are all covered by the same insurance policy. Besides gaining some extra revenue for the club it might encourage some of the entries to join SCI.
Boat species '15 (31) Shore species (21) Total species 40 Specimen: (B) Bluemouth .92kg,(B) Spotted ray 6lb,(S) Painted ray 12.4lb
Boat species '16 (30) Shore species (17) Total species 36
Boat species '17 (35) Shore species (22) Total species 37 Specimen: (B) Bluemouth, (S) Flounder
donal domeney
Head of International Security and Bringer of World Peace

Have thanks: 1248 times

Re: SCI Open Meet ?

Postby paddyc » Tue Jan 12, 2010 9:41 am

donal domeney wrote:As SCI are members of the I.F.S.A. No
We are all covered by the same insurance policy No

Hi Donal, IFSA have nothing to do with us!!
We went through them for our 1st year and paid the excessive charges they wanted from us for ins and another membership fee from people who were already existing IFSA members!
But when we needed a bit of help they were about as usfull as a blind sniper :roll: so since then we have our own ins policy and stand alone of any organisation.

If anyone wants to come along and cast at any of our meets they simply book-in prior to the day (with either myself or Kstaff) and pay the "day-caster" fee of E10 on the day.

We are still running our club tuition days and will be resuming them shortly.
Cast-Monkey :-)
-----------------------------
SPORTSCAST IRELAND
paddyc
Casting Tart

Have thanks: 179 times

Return to Casting