Re: casting days plus tuition for clubs

Fri Jul 17, 2009 8:14 am

Burgers!!,,,, where,,,??! :twisted:

Sun Jul 19, 2009 9:12 pm

will i get a bait pump ,and what size lead fits in the slim ones :mrgreen:

Sat Sep 19, 2009 10:55 am

well lads would be well up for it as would of a few lads in the club if the dates suit ill go any idea of dates.

Mon Sep 21, 2009 10:57 am

have you set any dates lads? I know some lads in our club are interested also.

Tue Sep 22, 2009 8:50 am

barry murphy wrote:well lads would be well up for it as would of a few lads in the club if the dates suit ill go any idea of dates.

Hi Barry, we have a few clubs booked in already, we will do our best to accom them asap, i will be speaking to the land-owner today or tomorrow and will get back to you with a date.

Rocker wrote:have you set any dates lads? I know some lads in our club are interested also.

Hi Eric, again i should have word this week for you, and will give you a bell asap. cheers

Thu Sep 16, 2010 10:01 pm

hows it going everybodyjust joined the site.recently bought meself a new rod and multiplier for the beach being fishing for years with a fixed spool but trying me luck now with a multiplier just looking for a pointers and tips in casting and wondering if the casting days on at the moment and if so when and where cheers thanks john

Fri Sep 17, 2010 1:43 pm

Hi Shorty,
the club casting days are for individual clubs to book a days tuition with us just for there members,, i sent you a Private Message.

Mon Nov 15, 2010 1:05 pm

We are going to keep running the club casting days in 2011, I know there was interest from some other clubs recently, well now is your chance...
If your club would like to organise a day/date for next year the earlier you book in the better as the pick of the dates are yours.
We had great interest this year and look forward to more in 2011. Great crack and all the advice you will need will be on hand,comp leads will be avail on the day so all you need to bring is your gear and plenty of line.