Re: casting days plus tuition for clubs

Wed Jul 08, 2009 10:39 am

Sportscast Raiders I like it!! :D

I have no doubt some of the raiders will be putting down big numbers on the court, with a bit of luck we'll uncover the new Danny!!

The other great thing is that ye will get to see every ZZiplex ever made courtesy of Paddy!!! :D

We might try have your club day on the 25th of this Month if that suits?

Will try confirm today / tomorrow!

Wed Jul 08, 2009 3:29 pm

25th is fine for me..whats a zziplex lads? if i buy one will i be casting as far as you guys :?:

Wed Jul 08, 2009 4:06 pm

Tony Fella wrote:25th is fine for me..whats a zziplex lads? if i buy one will i be casting as far as you guys :?:

tony i tink its one of them long carbon sticks that the casters like to use :D

Wed Jul 08, 2009 5:14 pm

Ohh they are sweet yokes!! They have magical powers too!! :D

Wed Jul 08, 2009 5:25 pm

They didn't seam to be doing anything magical when you were using it Staffo :lol: whats that do ya hear that ........crack

Wed Jul 08, 2009 5:27 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Mon Jul 13, 2009 11:39 am

eric wrote: east coast raiders will shoot you down,

:lol:

Mon Jul 13, 2009 12:31 pm

Harsh Tony! I was casting badly to make you feel good at your first meet!! :D

I'll probably do it again at your second one too!! :D

Can't believe I missed this post Wednesday, 3 days of being slagged without knowing! :oops:

My timing is way off!

Eric we'll get some Welsh lads to fish with us, should quieten ye a bit! :D

Mon Jul 13, 2009 1:35 pm

Yea i shouldn't of said anything il do sh*t now on the next meet where have you been for the last 3 days still trying to find your leads?

Tue Jul 14, 2009 10:48 pm

if i cant hit 200 il cut my arms off with f1, cant wait, denis you better not lets team ecr down, your all we've got

Tue Jul 14, 2009 11:14 pm

eric wrote:if i cant hit 200 il cut my arms off with f1, cant wait, denis you better not lets team ecr down, your all we've got

were done for then so :( :(

lads we need to set a date in stone so we can let our members know the dates, can you guys from sci check when available to do this and get back to me
cheers

Wed Jul 15, 2009 8:18 am

I should have word later today Dennis, were just waiting on the land owner to confirm..

Thu Jul 16, 2009 2:23 am

hey paddy i recon we ought to run a casting day plus tuition for clubs from the top of the sugarloaf

if that was hugely successful and there's no reason why not, we could then stage an international event from the top of carrantuohill, imagine the distances!and there are brilliant winds at high altitude

i recon we could generate massive interest from the worlds big hitters

andrew could possibly go 1000 meters before the reel and rod were wrenched from his arms...

records would be broken all over the place

although i presume that every lead would need to be loaded with high explosives which detonate on impact so distances can be accurately measured

just imagine, 'crackoffs' crackoffs would travel several miles.........and be records in themselves!!

we will have to get the local authorities to clear the area of hill walkers and sheep etc and arrange neccessary insurance but i can't see that being a real problem

Thu Jul 16, 2009 8:17 am

dbrock wrote:lads we need to set a date in stone so we can let our members know the dates, can you guys from sci check when available to do this and get back to me
cheers

Ok, ive had a chat with the landowner and were good to go for the 25th. (Raider-day)

eric wrote:if i cant hit 200 il cut my arms off with f1

So Eric should i book the ambulance now or wait till the day :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Thu Jul 16, 2009 2:35 pm

eric would definately hit 200 from the top of the sugar loaf

although the recoil when the line runs out might also wrench his arms from their sockets!!

Thu Jul 16, 2009 2:39 pm

Paddy id have a ambulance there to be on the safe side and some hard hats looking forward to this!!

Thu Jul 16, 2009 2:40 pm

Tony Fella wrote:Paddy id have a ambulance there to be on the safe side and some hard hats looking forward to this!!

gonna kill you all!! :twisted:

Thu Jul 16, 2009 3:12 pm

i recon we should have a clog casting competition

big ones just like the dutch wear :?:

Thu Jul 16, 2009 5:49 pm

hey lee a burger wang :D
scannerman wrote:i recon we should have a clog casting competition

big ones just like the dutch wear :?:

Fri Jul 17, 2009 5:54 am

yeah we could have some hungry geezer with big mouth wide open at 180 meters and then every 10 meters thereafter

recon they'd have some moon-struck look in their eyes after a piping big mac and chips was delivered strait into their gob doing 200miles an hour :o :shock: :!: