Switch to full style
A forum to discuss casting techniques and events. For the angler wishing to increase his distance and the tournament caster.
Topic locked

improve you distance and fishing skills with this 121 tuiion

Fri Nov 21, 2008 10:03 pm

im in awe :shock: could it be brian whelan with a crafty cunning American accent in disguise

http://youtube.com/watch?v=9u7-cy561nU&feature=related

Re: improve you distance and fishing skills with this 121 tuiion

Fri Nov 21, 2008 11:32 pm

:lol: :lol: brilliant , wat a TWONK !!

Sat Nov 22, 2008 1:58 am

That guy has a few videos doing the rounds....I think he is on Americas got talent next week :lol:

Circle hooks-v-J hooks 27.5% more chance of killing the fish with a J hook :lol: :lol: 1.4% against 98.6% :lol: :lol: whats this guy been reading....and the vest, wow!! they come with nipples included :lol: :lol: :lol:

I'm keeping quiet about the rod stand :lol: :lol: :lol:

God bless him, I bet at the end of each video he goes to sleep thinking "my job here is done" jugga jugga allah! :lol: :lol:

We shouldnt laugh, I bet him and his buddies lurk SAI and think what a lot of twerps those guys are :mrgreen:

Tom.

Sat Nov 22, 2008 10:15 am

time to cast lads, take some notes and pay attention

http://youtube.com/watch?v=0e0BiFAc6Uo

Sat Nov 22, 2008 10:59 pm

did you see :shock: the nob on the weight,if he catches you with one of his boners (hooks)you have a 98.6% of surviving :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mon Nov 24, 2008 6:15 pm

somehow i cant stop thinking that he wears a helmet with his name on it ! and judging by that vest id say he lives in a trailor park !! :lol:
Last edited by boycie89 on Mon Nov 24, 2008 9:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Nov 24, 2008 6:53 pm

meet goofy the iguana WTF

http://youtube.com/watch?v=qj-o1MyHbkk

Tue Nov 25, 2008 2:00 am

:shock:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=d2M69eYBW7c

Tue Nov 25, 2008 9:45 am

kstaff has been giving this guy lessons :D he met him at the swords show :wink: they have been buddys ever since :shock:

Tue Nov 25, 2008 12:45 pm

AG wrote:kstaff has been giving this guy lessons :D he met him at the swords show :wink: they have been buddys ever since :shock:

:lol:

Tue Nov 25, 2008 8:02 pm

ok this felloow is trying to teach us to cast over 300ft, thats only about 95-100yrds :shock: why do i want to cast shorter :lol:

Wed Nov 26, 2008 3:03 pm

I think your man is doing great under my tuition! I just need to work on his image and we're set!! :D

He said you were too dear for lessons! And you told him wearing a vest would help get him arms up higher!!

Wed Nov 26, 2008 3:48 pm

call me soft but i feel sorry for this guy... the lad casting the brick got nearly as far :shock: :lol:

he's a trier though! :D

he'll soon be hitting past 300...

feet...

Wed Nov 26, 2008 8:33 pm

ahh he's not that bad lads ! at least he can cast further that stevecrow !! :lol: :lol: :P

Wed Nov 26, 2008 9:08 pm

boycie89 wrote:ahh he's not that bad lads ! at least he can cast further that stevecrow !! :lol: :lol: :P

yeah but Steve has a bad back and thats why he didn't win the last competition :lol:

Thu Nov 27, 2008 1:43 am

Did anyone notice, was that a normal brick or a BrickAway......I know some time soon they are going to stop useing lead :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tom

Thu Nov 27, 2008 10:29 am

Rockhopper wrote:Did anyone notice, was that a normal brick or a BrickAway......I know some time soon they are going to stop useing lead :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tom

:lol:

Thu Nov 27, 2008 10:35 am

m.b3 wrote:
boycie89 wrote:ahh he's not that bad lads ! at least he can cast further that stevecrow !! :lol: :lol: :P

yeah but Steve has a bad back and thats why he didn't win the last competition :lol:

ha!!
Topic locked