Graphite Spray

Tue Oct 14, 2008 12:49 pm

Sorry if this is in wrong section dudes but figures you guys knows ye'r rods like.
Anyway, anyone know anywhere in Cork or anywhere that I'd pick up a suitable bottle of grphite spray for worn spigots.
Now I know I could do a trawl of the net and all but want to get the right stuff as I don't fancy makin a balls of my rod, ah like! :lol:
Cheers lads
oh ya,don't mind pickin it up online if I got right shtuff and if you guys has any advice on application of this spray it'd be mighty.

Re: Graphite Spray

Tue Oct 14, 2008 1:02 pm

paddyc is going through a trial and error stage at the moment with various items . he will jump in soon to offfer advice :?

Tue Oct 14, 2008 1:04 pm

cheers boy

Tue Oct 14, 2008 3:19 pm

if its only a very small repair the spray is ok, but if its well worn you may need to use universal clear car laquire, i think Henry of Henrys Tackle may have some give him a bell, i only spoke to him this morning about it and he was going to look for it, im sure he would post. 01-8555216

Wed Oct 15, 2008 10:33 am

Paddy oul stock your a gent.
I've heard that you need only use the smallest amount on the spigs and that any more can wreck the rod.
I'l give henry's a buzz for both products tomoro. going calling into peter horne in blarney tomoro and might see what he has to say about it.
thanks again paddy