How about these beauties?? Tournament specials.

A forum to discuss casting techniques and events. For the angler wishing to increase his distance and the tournament caster.

Moderators: paddyc, kstaff

How about these beauties?? Tournament specials.

Postby Accony » Tue Oct 07, 2008 11:09 pm

Accony
SAI Bait Ball

Have thanks: 2 times

Re: How about these beauties?? Tournament specials.

Postby Rockhopper » Wed Oct 08, 2008 12:50 am

Hey Colin,

Thanks, They look great but we've seen them all before.....oh! when did Peter move to Manchester :mrgreen:

Tom.
Rockhopper

Postby beachcaster » Wed Oct 08, 2008 8:40 am

peter is from liverpool.!!!lovely reels alright and sit very low to the rod but they have been up on other casting sites some time ago.
beachcaster
SAI Megalodon!

Have thanks: 1 time

Postby paddyc » Wed Oct 08, 2008 9:22 am

The 3 reels in the pic belong to me 8) they were the 1st off the pete's production line nearly a year ago, the 5000 is the only one in circulation and only a half dozen 6500's were released too, the 6600W's were mainly what people wanted and there are 20 or so spread all over the world as far as Australia/USA.
They are truly excelent reels, they sit so low on the blank hence providing excellent spool grip, they are the best casting reels produced IMO and have helped me to some new PB's.
I spoke to pete only yesterday and he was telling me he will have some more to be released soon and a price of only £160 they are a steal considering the amount of work and time he has put in on them.
Cast-Monkey :-)
-----------------------------
SPORTSCAST IRELAND
paddyc
Casting Tart

Have thanks: 179 times

Postby JPS » Wed Oct 08, 2008 12:47 pm

As one of the proud owners of the PTEC 6600W I to can safely sing their praise as a fantastic tournament reel that deliver distances when used correctly. The set up by Peter is excellent and the smoothness of the reel is a pleasure to feel and use.

Looking forward to getting my hands on one of the 5500 sizes when they are available.

regards :mrgreen:
JPS
SAI Hammerhead

Have thanks: 18 times

Return to Casting