Sportscast Ireland Finals

Tue Sep 23, 2008 1:49 pm

Notification to all members!
our final will be held on Sunday 26th Oct at Fairyhouse racecorse,
This competition is for members only
The start time will be 9am.
Entry fee is E10 per head
The order of the day will be 4 casts on 4 different leads to give an aggrigate, but biggest cast wins overall.(as per UKSF rules)
(100g on 0.25/125g on 0.28/150g on 0.31/175g on 0.35) lines ARE subjuct to scrutany,
followed by an OTG event (150G-0.31) followed by a special novelty wang (to be announced at a later date!!) :twisted: :twisted:

We have been very lucky in securing the backing and sponsorship from virtually all our suppliers of tournament casting products along with some of our friends in the casting/angling world, including :
Zziplex LTD, Total Sea Fishing, Peter Coogan, QTC, Henrys Tackle Shop http://www.henrystackleshop.com/store/, Tom Burness/Ian Golds, True-Tackle, AFAW, Mike Benfield, Chris Macey, Smartrig UK and Wozza conversions@Keens Tackle.

Regards
Paddy Cunningham

Re: ATT:Sportscast Ireland Members

Tue Sep 23, 2008 2:23 pm

I'll be there :D

Tue Sep 23, 2008 3:10 pm

Me and ip freely will be there !

Tue Sep 23, 2008 4:58 pm

"special novelty wang" is that to give me a chance at winning something Paddy :wink:

Tom.

Tue Sep 23, 2008 8:08 pm

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
all i can say at this moment in time is that it will be a very fair playing field we will all be on..... :twisted: :twisted:

Tue Sep 23, 2008 9:20 pm

Put me down for the novelty event!! :D I also heard you were donating one of your many Rods? Is this true? Cracko has confirmed sponsorship of a bag of old stolen reel parts!! :D

Tue Sep 23, 2008 10:03 pm

maybe! maybe not! :idea: i gladly swap 2 for the bag of parts,, there could be Atom -splitting equipment in there :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Wed Sep 24, 2008 11:53 am

Now the cats out of the bag :mrgreen:

Tom.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Wed Sep 24, 2008 1:25 pm

Jaysus Tom we'll be on the news over that pic! :D :D Can you change it to a turnip? :wink:

Thu Sep 25, 2008 8:42 pm

as long as it's dead already! means you dont get covered in cat puke on the inswing! :lol:

Re: Sportscast Ireland Finals

Tue Oct 21, 2008 12:30 pm

everything in place and :wink: lots of prizes :wink: should be a laugh the novelty wang will be great fun . nice prize for it to :D

Tue Oct 21, 2008 6:55 pm

anyone heard from Rytis (aka Okuma) latley????

Wed Oct 22, 2008 6:51 pm

Don't forget the clocks go back folks :idea:

Wed Oct 22, 2008 8:25 pm

paddyc wrote:anyone heard from Rytis (aka Okuma) latley????

last i heard from him he was working in france back and forward.
i must give him a ring to see what he is upto.

Thu Oct 23, 2008 9:13 am

Oh yeah thanks Jonny....
John1, if you can contact him soon ask him to get in touch asap,i was hoping he will be at the finals this sunday, i have been trying to get him but he mush have changed numbers.
Cheers

Thu Oct 23, 2008 10:32 pm

paddyc wrote:Oh yeah thanks Jonny....
John1, if you can contact him soon ask him to get in touch asap,i was hoping he will be at the finals this sunday, i have been trying to get him but he mush have changed numbers.
Cheers

yep he has a new number paddy you got a pm

Fri Oct 24, 2008 8:53 am

Cheers for that will give him a shout this morn

Fri Oct 24, 2008 9:00 am

Dont forget this sunday is a 9AM start!!! bring rain gear/beach buddys or brollys and wellies as it looks like a wet start then to dry out. Some decent winds though 8) 8)
If there are any spectaters wanting to come out you are more than welcome....

Sun Oct 26, 2008 6:11 am

Are we there yet !!!!!!!!! :D

Sun Oct 26, 2008 11:38 am

Jonny wrote:Are we there yet !!!!!!!!! :D

good luck and watch out for rabbit holes :lol: