beach casting instruction

A forum to discuss casting techniques and events. For the angler wishing to increase his distance and the tournament caster.

Moderators: paddyc, kstaff

beach casting instruction

Postby samonwalkabout » Tue Nov 30, 2004 1:04 am

Anyone know of any beach casting instructors in the Cork Area ? Would like some practical advice to hit a bit more distance. I got a video its good.....but its just not the same, need some critisim! :)
samonwalkabout
SAI Bait Ball

Have thanks: 0 time

CASTING LESSONS

Postby Pio Enright » Tue Nov 30, 2004 7:37 pm

TONY SANTRY IS YOUR BEST BET, HES ALSO A MEMBER OF KINSALE/BISHOPSTOWN S.A.C. TONY IS A QUALIFIED SEA ANGLER CASTING INSTRUCTOR AND IS LIVING IN PASSAGE WEST. WOULD YOU BE INTERESTED IN JOINING OUR CLUB? WE HAVE A COMPETITION IN MONKSTOWN ON 18 DECEMBER , CHECK IN 11.00 TO 11.30.
Pio Enright

Postby Donagh » Wed Dec 01, 2004 11:55 am

I believe theres a few down in cork that give lessons. Maybe you should get in contact with Chris Lipinski through his site as I see hes doing them now. Ask around in the tackle shop for the names. I went to Steve Gillit near Killarney and I can PM you his number if you want it though Peter Horne of the tackle shop should have it also.

Donagh
Donagh
SAI Megalodon!

Have thanks: 27 times

Postby samonwalkabout » Wed Dec 01, 2004 12:50 pm

Pio - I would definatly be intrested in joining your Club, i have been looking around for details of the KINSALE/BISHOPSTOWN S.A.C. for some time on the net but never found out much. More information on joining please!! :?: :?:

Donagh - Thanks for you suggestions a suppose a tackle shop is an obvious place to ask now you say it. I will see what the story is with Tony in the SAC but thanks for your suggestions anyway :D
samonwalkabout
SAI Bait Ball

Have thanks: 0 time

Return to Casting