Switch to full style
A forum to discuss casting techniques and events. For the angler wishing to increase his distance and the tournament caster.
Topic locked

Results from the Loughs Agency Foyle event.

Fri Sep 21, 2007 7:07 am

[img]http://img251.imageshack.us/img251/5865/foylecompscrnshotv1jc1.jpg[/img]

Anyone an address for the Telegraph (was thinking of sticking it in there as well) :D :D :lol:

Fri Sep 21, 2007 7:46 am

Go on Mr Andrews! You're getting Positively Professional at the oul casting Lark! :lol:

Fri Sep 21, 2007 2:01 pm

Some good casting there.

One question are the distances in yards or meters ?

Regards :D

Fri Sep 21, 2007 6:22 pm

in yards..

Fri Sep 21, 2007 9:22 pm

yes some great wanging, esp Mr Jonny :wink: now in the 240 club, well done and well done to all that took part and marty for doing the biz, im just going mad i could not make it,, :evil:

Sat Sep 22, 2007 8:27 am

great casting boys some good numbers put down 8)

Sat Sep 22, 2007 9:00 am

Cheers. It was a fantastic weekend and the craic was 90. I just hope I don't start to bore every one as I'll probably go on about it for the rest of my days.( I pitty my Grand kids if/when they arrive :roll: )

Anyway !!!!!!

I'd also like to thank :-

The Loughs Agency & PAGIN - Professional Angling Guides and Instructors Network for a very well run event with fantastic prizes and a great bunch of lads to look after us.

And also :-

Causeway Baits & Tackle in Bushmills and Portrush, Trap & Tackle in Bangor,Tight Lines in Belfast and The Belfast Angling Centre for putting up the prizes for the junior and novices groups.
Topic locked