in sea angler

A forum to discuss casting techniques and events. For the angler wishing to increase his distance and the tournament caster.

Moderators: paddyc, kstaff

in sea angler

Postby MC » Mon Jun 04, 2007 3:27 pm

got a bit of a surprise when reading sea angler, i got to the whats on section and took a quick look at the casting dates and in it was the Ulster casting clubs web address ( http://www.ulstercastingclub.org/ ) its nice that the local clubs can get into the big publications
MC
SAI Megalodon!

Have thanks: 383 times

Postby kstaff » Tue Jun 05, 2007 5:32 pm

Hi Mc,

TSF are really keen on getting casting results etc printed, if UCC send on monthly results they can be published too! Good on TSF!

I agree it's great to see, hopefully SCI will be up there soon enough, then the fun will start. :D
kstaff
SAI Megalodon!

Have thanks: 308 times

Postby MC » Tue Jun 05, 2007 5:45 pm

thanks for the TSF tip kstaff, and when the SCI get started i cant wait to see how well (or not so well) the members get on
MC
SAI Megalodon!

Postby kstaff » Wed Jun 06, 2007 8:52 am

Can't wait myself to be honest, did you attend the UCC day last Sunday? The weather didn't inspire us to drive up and " Throw our weight around" :D Hope to get up and say hello during the Summer, and once we are all up and running we can have a meet.

Regards,
kstaff
SAI Megalodon!

Have thanks: 308 times

Postby MC » Wed Jun 06, 2007 4:40 pm

kstaff wrote:Can't wait myself to be honest, did you attend the UCC day last Sunday?i did and got a bit wet The weather didn't inspire us to drive up and " Throw our weight around" :D Hope to get up and say hello during the Summer, and once we are all up and running we can have a meet.

Regards,

be gald to meet you lads, just give me loads of notice so i can get and pratice a lot as i need it
MC
SAI Megalodon!

Return to Casting