Casting Practise Results Day3

A forum to discuss casting techniques and events. For the angler wishing to increase his distance and the tournament caster.

Moderators: paddyc, kstaff

Casting Practise Results Day3

Postby Mr_Green » Sat Mar 31, 2007 8:05 pm

Day 3 of my multi practising,i had hints and tips comin out of my ears so i applied which ever i could remember...firstly i lengthened the drop to about 7 foot..which helped...i also went out just to tune the reels to me preferences...

Reels

Abu Sports Mag
Penn Supermag Xtra

Rods
Greys PZ Match
Century Ccc

Had fun just lashing it out, the sports mag line nearly emptied, but i underfilled the hell out of it...lead started to hit the ground, like marks predicament, but i put that down to me dropping my shoulder on the swing or dropping the rod tip on the swing...lashed out a few leads and had one crack off which resulted in the finest birdy this side of pakistan :D ... finally tuned the sports mag to my liking, and also the supermag xtra..both birdied on me last time out...this time no sign of a bridy at all... just have to ease up on the brakes over the next few outings...
Mr_Green

Postby Kraken » Sat Mar 31, 2007 11:56 pm

Nice one Dave :lol:

must meet up with ya for a chuckabout to compare notes

be like the blind leading the blind :shock: :? :shock: :? :shock: :?

john
2009 Species:- Whiting, Dogfish, Bass, 3 Bearded Rockling

PB Casting Distances:- when I hit 200 I'll post it here

IFSA No.
SACN No. 0714

Steal a little and they throw you in jail.....Steal a lot and they make you King!!!!!!!!
Kraken
SAI Sea Dog!

Have thanks: 2 times

Postby Mr_Green » Sun Apr 01, 2007 7:54 am

sure thats what making the world turn john!!! :lol: ....
Mr_Green

Return to Casting