Zziplex

A forum to discuss casting techniques and events. For the angler wishing to increase his distance and the tournament caster.

Moderators: paddyc, kstaff

Zziplex

Postby Mr_Green » Sun Mar 18, 2007 12:18 pm

Ive been looking at the primo synchro, GB3 , M4 and the ZTI ... ithink ill be spoiling myself by getting ny of these..for all round fishability mayb the M4, For pure power id be looking at the GB3 , The ZTI is new and havent heard anything bout it and ive been recommened the primo by a few forum members and friends... main use is mixed to clean ground with the ability to handle rocks if needs be, nice and smooth caster, with power if needded...im thinkin the M4? any1 any thoughts?
Mr_Green

Postby Kraken » Sun Mar 18, 2007 12:54 pm

Dave - methinks you gonna have to build an extension to house all that gear :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

u deffo have to move to stevecrows bakery cos ur a serious tackle tart :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
2009 Species:- Whiting, Dogfish, Bass, 3 Bearded Rockling

PB Casting Distances:- when I hit 200 I'll post it here

IFSA No.
SACN No. 0714

Steal a little and they throw you in jail.....Steal a lot and they make you King!!!!!!!!
Kraken
SAI Sea Dog!

Have thanks: 2 times

Postby Mr_Green » Sun Mar 18, 2007 12:56 pm

im only jam doughnut compared to half of these tarts john :lol:
Mr_Green

Postby Kraken » Sun Mar 18, 2007 1:00 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: - Nice one mate
2009 Species:- Whiting, Dogfish, Bass, 3 Bearded Rockling

PB Casting Distances:- when I hit 200 I'll post it here

IFSA No.
SACN No. 0714

Steal a little and they throw you in jail.....Steal a lot and they make you King!!!!!!!!
Kraken
SAI Sea Dog!

Have thanks: 2 times

Postby Rockhopper » Sun Mar 18, 2007 1:02 pm

Mr G,

Your talking about some powerful rods there, AFAIK the ZTI is very powerful as is the M4....I have one of each on order for my son. The GB3 is a 3 piece fixed spool rod, I have only seen one, Seanibo, MB3's friend has one, he may chip in and tell you about it.

IMHO for the uses your putting it to, the 4500S would possibly be a better starter model...very forgiving, can pull the plug out if needed and good bite detection....MB3 has one....if its built yet :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hope this has helped you.

Tom.
Rockhopper

Postby Mr_Green » Sun Mar 18, 2007 2:27 pm

nice 1 tom...i got alot to consider, as u know zzipys r tempremental lol

Dave
Mr_Green

Postby AG » Sun Mar 18, 2007 7:14 pm

you will not go far wrong with the primo synchro great rod for every situation aven casting plenty of 290 yard cast have been put down with this rod very deceptive . the zti is very powerfull i have one and a few xtrs but by far if you want an allround rod the synchro is your rod, its available in the xl model which is 14 foot aswell .
AG
Need your account moneys for new Zziplex

Have thanks: 45 times

Postby Marty Harrison » Sun Mar 18, 2007 7:29 pm

As above the syncro is a very forgiving but capabile rod. Hard to go wrong
SACN Membership #0702
Marty Harrison
SAI Hammerhead

Have thanks: 15 times

Return to Casting