Tue Apr 10, 2007 1:49 pm

Of corse there will be some tuition available at the meets tips/pointers/do,s and donts/etc judging by the names down already there is a massive wealth of knowladge of every aspect of casting with some of the members who as allways are more than happy to offer it to those who seek it.. So as keith has allready mentioned lets get all the payments in so we can get this going asap.... cheers

Tue Apr 10, 2007 2:33 pm

Payment Sent... :D

Tue Apr 10, 2007 4:03 pm

Dont have a credit card any other way of paying! Also when is the first meet.

Tue Apr 10, 2007 5:30 pm

You can always try a posting a postal order James.

Kev

Tue Apr 10, 2007 6:27 pm

Also 4got to ask earlier any of the lads from the waterford area driving up to the casting meets have enough room for me a my fishing rod will give a bit for petrol and that!! i usually drive the mothers car but i doubt it shed let me take it that far 4 the day!

Tue Apr 10, 2007 9:48 pm

Hey James

No bother on the spin up/down if I'm going to whatever meets

Give u a shout closer the time

john.

Tue Apr 10, 2007 10:18 pm

Thanks for that john, as you said yourself wel sort it closer to the date.

Wed Apr 11, 2007 1:44 pm

Hey lads havn't been too busy with the money responses, everyone still on for this? Paddy needs to get confirmed lists of all those involved sent off ASAP for the insurance. Anyone who can't use PAYPAL please drop me a PM and we can arrange collection?

Hi James ( Waterford lads ) I'm in Waterford over the weekend if that's any help for collection?

Cheers

Wed Apr 11, 2007 2:52 pm

hopefully i can pay you buy the end of next week....im stone broke at the mo but i am still deffo on for it.

Wed Apr 11, 2007 6:01 pm

And now back to business,,, there seems to be only a hand full of people that have sent there club payments to the paypal account, can anyone who has not done so yet please do so ASAP,,, and if anyone does not have the facility to do so and wants to make another type of payment just contact either myself or keith, its in all of our interests as the sooner we have the cash in the sooner we can get wanging, come on guys it only takes a min on the interflex thingymejig :lol:

Wed Apr 11, 2007 6:43 pm

Paddy can u pm me your address? 2 to be posted out. thanks.

Wed Apr 11, 2007 7:06 pm

I'm paid tomorrow. It'll be paid shortly afterwards.

Thu Apr 12, 2007 12:58 pm

Hey Stafford,,,,,, I'll see ye in the Local field this evening for a cast. I'm only paying if you let me cast further than you this time :lol:

Kev

Thu Apr 12, 2007 1:19 pm

How ya Kev, ya missed a few beauties last night, new reel! That oche has been moved!! I'm playin footie 2 nite till 8 in Celbridge but I'll drop down on route home if ur still there?

I'll try get that clip of u diving for cover up here today for the crack!! ( off)

Chat to you later!!

Thu Apr 12, 2007 1:40 pm

That oche has been moved!!

Shite....... I'm still 30M off the old one..... Henry better get my new rod is ASAP.

I'll be there tonight till about 8 ish anyway. I'll get the few quid over to you this evening anyway. I'll have a gander at that new reel too please, Maybe you won't notice when I don't give it back :roll: :wink:

Chat to you later,

Kev

Sat Apr 14, 2007 3:34 pm

Keith is really moving on and chewing up the metres!! andrew had want to watch his back for this lad in the future... :lol:
Lads there is still quite a few of you that have not sent payment,, the sooner we get the all cash in the sooner i can send it off to IFSA for our papers and insurance cert, then we have to present this cert to the guys at the curragh for approval,,, we really need to have it all in by the end of this coming week, in order to have a chance at holding our 1st meet by the end of the month. Hope you all have shinney new spools of line and a sharp pair of siccors :twisted: :twisted: alomg with some DCA or RT type beach bomb leads, our casting weights and matching dia,s are....
100g- 0.25 (New CIPS rule) or 0.28
125g- 0.28
150g- 0.31
175g- 0.35
200g- 0.35
I think henry has most of these dia,s in stock from sakuma on kilo and half kilo spools, he also stocks DCA leads along with viking tackle in bray and i think ABC do also. Come on guys send, send, send....

Sat Apr 14, 2007 6:51 pm

paddyc wrote:150g- 0.31

gonna have to buy an abu now :roll:

Sun Apr 15, 2007 9:04 pm

Paid.

Mon Apr 16, 2007 12:47 am

[quote="paddyc"] some DCA or RT type beach bomb leads, quote]

new to this so pardon my ignorance :oops:

what are these?? any pics??

john

Mon Apr 16, 2007 7:16 am

leads that have the DCA od RT stamp on the side of the lead i think...just properly made..