Casting coach in Clare?

Tue Feb 20, 2024 6:05 pm

Hi all does anyone know of a casting coach in the Clare area? I've watched a load of videos but I feel like I need someone there with me to point out where I'm going wrong. Also how much should I expect to pay approx? I really need to add distance I think its holding me back or maybe I'm just sh!t at fishing :P . Thanks in advance.

Re: Casting coach in Clare?

Wed Aug 14, 2024 3:39 pm

mull wrote:Hi all does anyone know of a casting coach in the Clare area? I've watched a load of videos but I feel like I need someone there with me to point out where I'm going wrong. Also how much should I expect to pay approx? I really need to add distance I think its holding me back or maybe I'm just sh!t at fishing :P . Thanks in advance.

i dont think theres really any casting coached in ireland. its a bit of a business in the UK but not here really. I wanted to improve my Pendulum cast over the last few months and basically had to reach out to guys who used to do competition casting to get some tips. Probably best thing to do is just get out with a lead and play around and get comfortable putting in power trying to work on technique and slowing down your cast. Sometimes videoing yourself can help too so you can see where you are messing up or need improving. Also getting out with someone can help as they can pick your cast apart