Culdaff Open - venue change?

Tue Oct 03, 2006 8:13 pm

I have heard a rumour that Culdaff SAC Open Sun. Nov. 26th. 14:00-19:00 has had the venue changed from Culdaff to Ballyliffen.

Anyone know anything about this?

Tue Oct 03, 2006 8:30 pm

its definate pat, venue changed, times etc the same, culdaff beach is limited to a certain number of pegs and they thought that their wouldnt be enough room, so its been shifted to ballyliffen for more space.

Tue Oct 03, 2006 10:42 pm

is it still gonna be one of the ulster u16, 21's qualifiers

Wed Oct 04, 2006 11:51 am

The comp has been changed as Culdaff beach is limited to 50 anglers and with it being a leg for the juniors we felt we had to move it to Ballyliffin where we are not restricted to numbers.

All club Secretaries will be receiving a fliers with updated information on the change. Also myself Marc O'Connor and Phillip Brown will be handing out fliers at this weekends UPC gold medal. They will also be available at the prize giving.

The times are remaining the same. I will post up all information on this site in the coming weeks.

Marc O'Connor
Culdaff SAC member.

Wed Oct 04, 2006 9:47 pm

Thanks for the info lads. A couple of the lads from the Lough Swilly SAC were planning to fish it. I'll pass on the info.

Thu Oct 12, 2006 5:23 pm

Details of CULDAFF SAC OPEN SHORE COMPETITION . SUNDAY 26th NOVEMBER.

The venue will now be BALLYLIFFEN BEACH
Time 1pm - 6pm. This change of time will give anyone travelling on the Magilligan - Greencastle
Ferry time to catch the last Ferry back at 7-50pm.

PRIZEGIVING will be in the POLLEN BEACH HOTEL just up from the Beach.