Northern meet 07.06.06

Wed Aug 30, 2006 7:03 pm

Hi lads

Me and Drew are heading out somwhere more than likely a beach up the antrim coast thursday 7th probably fish into darkness......Just posting this thread to see if we can encourage a few more to join us.....comon lads it will be good craic :?: :?:

:arrow: please post your interests

Cheers

Wed Aug 30, 2006 7:05 pm

07/06/06?

That was my 29th birthday which I distinctly remember being some time ago..... :D

Wed Aug 30, 2006 7:08 pm

When i seen that you had posted to this thread i new it as going to be a smart comment well done petekd....clap clap :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sorry lads date for meet 07.09.06 which is my birthday so bring me some nice presents :lol:

A nice zippy would be great :shock:

Wed Aug 30, 2006 8:46 pm

Sorry mate, that was for ruining my salmon fishing thread..... :D

Wed Aug 30, 2006 9:57 pm

petekd wrote:Sorry mate, that was for ruining my salmon fishing thread..... :D

:evil: :evil: :lol:

Thu Aug 31, 2006 2:26 am

I'll have to see whats on that weekend first :( But if not, i'll certainly tag along, thats if drew gives me back my fecking reel and rig wallet! :roll:

Thu Aug 31, 2006 12:08 pm

Argh the Sea. 8)

Thu Aug 31, 2006 12:46 pm

I'll try to be there - only things going against me are -

- new carpet arriving next day, furniture to move and painting to be done
- club comp 09/09 - The FPO (fishing permission officer) may not be too pleased....

Jude

Thu Aug 31, 2006 1:32 pm

Move the stuff that day gg.......be nice to here for a whole week if you can.... :shock: :shock:

Drew you been stealing livids gear again :?: :?: .....tut tut

Mon Sep 04, 2006 1:54 pm

hairyconger wrote:Move the stuff that day gg.......be nice to here for a whole week if you can.... :shock: :shock:

Drew you been stealing livids gear again :?: :?: .....tut tut

any takers for this meet? east strand ??........do causewayalways stalk worm?

Mon Sep 04, 2006 6:25 pm

if you are goin to portrush ring and order your bait in advance from the shops there, flying tackle is normally a safe bet

Mon Sep 04, 2006 7:03 pm

[quote="BigPhil"]if you are goin to portrush ring and order your bait in advance from the shops there, flying tackle is normally a safe bet[/quote

flying tackle is beside causeway isnt it :?: