Invitation Into The World Tournament To Represent Ireland

Fri May 05, 2006 9:12 pm

Gentleman

Thanks to all this technology. We saw that you Lads have express and interest in the 2006 World Championship Surf & Shore Anglers Tournament.

I will not go into a long drawn out posting because the Irishmen that I know here in the US “Like to hear it straight and to the point”

This is a real global tournament.

With contenders from the US, Australia, New Zealand and Singapore.

We have no politic … we our 4 surfcaster spread out throughout the US and Australia only interested in finding the best surf and shore anglers in the world. So we started a Worldwide tournament

So here what we propose we will wavier the registration fee for 5 of your members into the tournament.
(All you need to do at the registration page is fill out the form and click to the next page, please make sure behind your contender name you put SA)

Once in the tournament you will be awarded handicap points to insure you have a fair chance at titles, prizes and cash prizes.
Titles: World Champion, Continental Champions and Coastal Champions.

If you are uncomfortable with giving us your address, then please make sure that you at least fill in the following:

Your name or contender name
Your Town or region and country
And most importantly an active email address.

The reason for the above information is too develop verification/weight station in your area so that you Lads can earn additional bonus points.

And most importantly if you win any titles, prizes or cash prizes. We will need to contact you in order to deliver your winnings.

So I hope you Lads will take us up on our invitation. And join the tournament community of Anglers.

It’s still early in the tournament and the contender positioning changes weekly.

I welcome all questions and have a funny story to share with you Lads.

Thank you for your time

Respectfully,

Jay

If you don’t see your species of fish that you catch on the “Fish Points value page” Not to worry we use 3 global fishing database and our very familiar with the worlds surf & shore regions. So we can update the “Fish Points value page” to also reflect your regions of fish.

Sun May 07, 2006 2:31 am

perhaps an idea to contact the irish federation of sea anglers with the info, they may be of help in your venture. [url]http://www.ifsa.ie[/url]

Sun May 07, 2006 3:42 am

Thank you for your advice.

“I will certainly do that”

Respectfully

Jay