Switch to full style
Looking for a club? Looking for members? Advertising a competition?
If you are not an established SAI poster your post may have to be approved.
Post a reply

Clubs Dublin and surrounding areas

Mon Apr 09, 2018 2:47 am

Hey guys been on here a while and I’m now officially getting serious with my fishing and I’m currently looking for a club in the general dublin area and info would be greatly appreciated

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: Clubs Dublin and surrounding areas

Mon Apr 09, 2018 7:47 pm

http://www.ifsa.ie/find-a-club/

Wed Apr 11, 2018 2:25 pm

if you're interested in boat fishing, have a look at Howth SAC. they have a few boats. They do shore and boat comps and mackerel evenings off the boat too

Thu Apr 12, 2018 1:21 pm

Hi Jon,

lots of great clubs to consider, I'll pm you my number to give you some options if that suits?

Thu Apr 12, 2018 3:11 pm

kstaff wrote:Hi Jon,

lots of great clubs to consider, I'll pm you my number to give you some options if that suits?

That sounds great

Thu Apr 12, 2018 3:12 pm

daveyboy wrote:if you're interested in boat fishing, have a look at Howth SAC. they have a few boats. They do shore and boat comps and mackerel evenings off the boat too

I was looking at them can’t seem to get in contact with them have u a contact ?

Fri Apr 13, 2018 10:40 am

jonnog wrote:
daveyboy wrote:if you're interested in boat fishing, have a look at Howth SAC. they have a few boats. They do shore and boat comps and mackerel evenings off the boat too

I was looking at them can’t seem to get in contact with them have u a contact ?

Did you try e-mailing the Secretary?: robertgbyrne@gmail.com

They have meetings at the clubhouse in Howth (It's a big buidling on the west pier) on the second Tuesday of every month at 8.30 pm. The last one was last Tuesday and the next one is Tues 8th May. You could join up there. Hopefully you'll get a hold of the club secretary before then. I think they may have a boat comp on the 1st weekend in May
Post a reply