UCC casting event April

Tue Mar 07, 2006 9:08 am

The third UCC casting event will take place on the 2nd of April 11 am at Downhill.

All welcome

Andy

Thu Mar 09, 2006 6:37 pm

please remember to bring your own gear with you including leads,for anyone using a fixed spool reel a leather finger stall is a must can be purchased in any chemist.cheers john.

Thu Mar 09, 2006 8:29 pm

looking forward to it lads :wink:

Thu Mar 09, 2006 9:18 pm

Its time to Kick ass, and chew Bubblegum....

And I'll all out of Gum..... 8) 8) :lol:

Thu Mar 09, 2006 10:48 pm

by any chance is that a quote from duke nukem :lol: :lol:

Fri Mar 17, 2006 11:50 am

ahk, im not havin any feckin luck 3rd event and third time its been on my w/end on in work,i work every other w/end but have alot of days off during the week,stuff working for a living.
have a good one lads + maybe someday i;ll get to one
rab

Fri Mar 17, 2006 11:56 am

jonny gilbert wrote:by any chance is that a quote from duke nukem :lol: :lol:

Ummmm.... :lol: 8)

Fri Mar 17, 2006 12:15 pm

If it is a Duke Nukem quote it was stolen from a film called "They Live", a true classic.

Wed Mar 29, 2006 12:09 am

Can anyone come to the meet?
Because i would like to get a few tips on casting and improve my technique.
Could someone pm me if it is OK and I'll try to make it on Sunday

Wed Mar 29, 2006 6:51 pm

Hello, Lucky Angler. As far as I'm aware the casting days are open to everyone. I was talking to the guy who does the teaching and he said everyone is welcome. The whole point of the club is to premote casting in Ireland and that includes instruction to anyone who wants it. It seems the lads who made it to the first two days really enjoyed it and some of them even learnt a lot by the sounds of it. Get yourself along and enjoy yourself. As Sean told me everyone's welcome no matter what level their casting is at.

Dave

Wed Mar 29, 2006 8:11 pm

everyone is welcome reguardless of skill,the idea is to have fun and enjoy the day.cheers john

Sat Apr 01, 2006 7:20 am

OOooOOOooOoooohhhhh Lads! Its tomorrow! :D

Sun Apr 02, 2006 9:20 pm

Sorry i didn't make it today. everyone in the house was feeling ill except me. keep me posted for the next meet and i'll be there.

Mon Apr 03, 2006 6:41 pm

good to see such a large turn out .hope it is as sign of whats to come and everyone looked to have enjoyed the day and the crac.

Mon Apr 03, 2006 8:18 pm

Great day out - thanks to all who contributed to the day - especially Sean, Benny, Andy, Lee & John.

The tips and advice from Sean were very helpful, I reckon that I improved my casting by 30% in just that short session.

The real test now is to remember what I was shown and act upon it :shock: :shock:

GG