FOOTBALL FUNDRAISER 03.03.2006 AT 8.00PM

Fri Mar 03, 2006 10:57 am

Well folks this is it the day several hardy sea anglers swap the fishin rods for a pair of footy boots and weird costumes
all for a good cause by the way to raise funding towards the ulater juniors takin part at the interprovincial shore angling champs in april
venue is at the carrickfergus liesure centre and kick off is 8.00pm any forum members are welcome to come down and have a laugh at potential football stars and i also here that josie mariniho is even makin an appearance to scout for talent the please note the only talent josie will find on the pitch is the beautiful carrick member julie scott dressed in a saucy pirates outfit, with husband john a clown but the again whats new
all support welcome and and donation gratefully accepted :wink:

final score

Sat Mar 04, 2006 12:01 pm

There was a great turnout of anglers for the footy match to raise funding for the junior teams the final score was 13 to us 12 to them i think :wink: :oops: there was one very large chicken, a saucy pirate the men in black , ozzie osborne, a clown, 18 clowns to be honest, a baby hawian dancer, and one seriously pshych santa clause, the match drew and impressive crowd of spectators and a great laugh was had by all
by the way lee came as a frech maid in stillettos and fishnets ( rumours have it that he still has them on ) dear me, and bobby a large rabbit (pink) :oops: and they didnt even kick a ball
well done to all the members of the carrick club and to all that collected sponsorship and of course many thanks to all who donated :D final tally later

Sat Mar 04, 2006 12:54 pm

great nite....sorry but hit ya 3 times with the ball :wink: :lol: u kept gettin in my way

Sat Mar 04, 2006 3:47 pm

the real score was 12 11 to my team :lol: :lol: :lol: and Stuart was in my back pocket all night and there was no dazzling runs :wink: :wink: :wink: and Jonny could just about find the ball never mind kicking it :D :D :D :D :D

Sat Mar 04, 2006 6:26 pm

THE BEST ABOUT YOU HITTING ME WITH THE BALL AND FLOORING ME JOHNNY WAS THAT YOU WERE IN MY FECKIN TEAM :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Sat Mar 04, 2006 6:27 pm

THERE YOU GO DREAMIN AGAIN DINGER :oops: :roll: :roll:

Sun Mar 05, 2006 7:51 pm

get out of the tree Stuart or i will call the special branch