Sponsored football match carrick beach & rockers s.a.c.

Wed Feb 01, 2006 3:58 pm

The members of carrick beach & rockers s.a.c. are holding a sponsored fancy dress football match to raise funding for the ulster junior teams participating in the inter provincial junior championships to be held at connaught in April 2006 . the match will be held at carrickfergus liesure centre on february 24th and should provide the audience with some degree of entertainment :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wed Feb 01, 2006 4:07 pm

Did I tell you that I had just joined NASA?

Lee

Wed Feb 01, 2006 4:09 pm

Lee wont need a costume.... he's still wearing his from halloween. He'd better take that mask off though...he'll frighten the kiddies :D :D

Andy

Wed Feb 01, 2006 4:14 pm

Har de fecking har har :evil: :evil:

Wed Feb 01, 2006 4:25 pm

spose youll be werein a spacesuit then lee :lol: :lol:

Wed Feb 01, 2006 5:50 pm

and you'll be where a chickhen suit again rite stuarty......and dinger's gonna go in drag

Wed Feb 01, 2006 7:02 pm

NO PROBLEM MATEY YOU COULD ALWAYS GO AS A PRETEND ANGLER :lol: :evil:

Wed Feb 01, 2006 7:42 pm

stuarty will be going with a durex over his head dressed as a hard!!!!!first time for everything aye stuarty.matey!!!!

Wed Feb 01, 2006 7:45 pm

is it 5 a side then??
then one side could always go as the village people stuarty!!....coming to think of it,, you do look a bit like the gay biker with that moustache!!
on a serious note, good to see the effort being put in to help support junior anglers.

Wed Feb 01, 2006 8:08 pm

DO the Sports Council for NI not disburse National Lottery funds? Anyone tried looking to them for funding?

Wed Feb 01, 2006 8:32 pm

Im not sure what the criteria is with the sports council and it would be down to the sports council liason officer of the ulster provincial council, to make the application for funding , however having held that post very briefly the beurocracy for the pittance that would be offered is shocking, but i can say to all the junior anglers that are competing that if they can get thier respective secretaries to contact their local councils to ask if there are awards for grants for excellance, i am currently applying on behalf of the juniors of carrick for the sports grant aid for excellance , i think if successfull individual participation at provincial , national level can apply for £80.00 towards participation subject to criteria being met. Im not sure if all local councils have the same scheme for this type of assistance,
cheers and if anybody has any further ideas on getting the kids expences kept to a minimum im up for it. the interprovincials are being held in the gurteen area with two categories under 21s and under 17s and the top five in each category make up the irish teams to compete in the world championships if competing its a great experience for the juniors and the standard is absolutly brilliant to watch, in the meantime i know that some of the forum members would love to see the likes of me , lee and bobby making a total ejet of ourselves on the football pitch , id love to see beachcaster and big phil down on the 24th at carrick liesure centre in their cheer leader outfits suits u sir :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Thu Feb 02, 2006 1:50 am

You and John can wear your Chelsea tops they're always good for a laugh

Thu Feb 02, 2006 8:21 am

OUCH THAT WAS SORE MAN :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Thu Feb 02, 2006 11:07 am

when you are the best team in the land people always try to bring you down mate ,premership wrapped up in december again.stuarty must make them boys sick to see it.SUPER CHELSEA.

Thu Feb 02, 2006 6:58 pm

you should have made it interesting stuarty and arranged a friendly with your local league team! it would have been even funnier then watchin all of you really gettin the p15s taken out of you!
all the best with the venture!

Thu Feb 02, 2006 11:55 pm

I was walking through London one day and I met a young lad crying so I tried to comfort him. I said I would try to find his mother and he went histerical saying oh no she will beat me. I said I would try to find his granny and this only made him worse saying she will beat me far worse. Well I said what would you like me to do and he replied Take me up to stamford bridge for they beat nobody up there. :D :shock: :oops:

Fri Feb 03, 2006 3:12 pm

As Lee would say har de fecking har har :wink: :lol:

oops did i just bite naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa :oops:

Fri Feb 03, 2006 4:56 pm

indeed you did stuarty mate....how many of us are gonna play in this match....you are playin and so is bobby the 2 managers hav to...and no excuses about old age... :lol: :lol:

Sat Feb 04, 2006 4:52 am

ILL BE RUNNIN RINGS ROUND YOUSE WEE LADS
EASY PEEZY, SPOSE YOULL BE WEREIN HOG NAIL WORK BOOTS :lol:

Sat Feb 04, 2006 1:21 pm

Na, just steel toe caps - specially for your shins Stuarty :lol: :lol: :twisted: