2nd leg of leinster league

Sun Jan 29, 2006 8:26 pm

The 2nd leg of the leinster will be held by South Shore SAC. on the 5th feb with fishing from 1-6 check-in byrnes pub kilcoole from 10.30-11.30 sharp. we will be fishing the wicklow beaches kilcoole , newcastle , five mile pt. Also we are running the irish pairs championship over 4 legs. contact paul mason at usual phone no. see ifsa. diary.

ahem!

Wed Feb 01, 2006 1:37 am

I've had to delete a few posts here - if you have a beef with or about the organisation of any competition, take it up with the relevant authorities or officials. If you want to comment / put across your argument, by all means fire ahead, but leave the snide remarks and slagging at the door.

Let's try to act like adults... thanks

Wed Feb 01, 2006 4:33 pm

Hi Paul some of the carrick beach & rockers are comin down, unfortunatly i cant make it but maybe next time good luck anyway
what is the latest you can enter or is it to late as i have a club meeting tonight and some of the other member might be interested ?

Wed Feb 01, 2006 4:35 pm

forgot to ask you if the comp has penn league points

2nd leg leinster league

Fri Feb 03, 2006 12:27 am

Yes there are Penn sea points up for grabs. Saturday night will be alright for entries, we have to know how many are fishing for pegging the beach we don't want too many gaps other wise lads will be complaining having to walk too far to get cards signed. You know there is a red rag ban for this competition.

Fri Feb 03, 2006 3:10 pm

Thats dead on Paul ive told the others about the rag bann
cheers

Fri Feb 03, 2006 10:33 pm

:idea: On pegging out matches, I've only done one to fill in for another lad but what I did was to wait until the cut-off time and reduce the number of pegs to equate to the numbers there and then let them dip for their peg number (having removed all the higher numbers). Anyone turning up late would have got the next highest peg free. To make life fun, peg the beach so that the highest numbers are in the least favourable end of the beach, so latecomers are at a 'disadvantage'.

For anyone who thinks I'm a smart-arse, I drew the worst peg on the beach and blanked. :oops:

The best laid plans of mice and men etc.....ahem...

Mon Feb 06, 2006 8:56 am

IS THERE ANY NEWS ABOUT THIS COMP AND RESULTS
CHEERS

results leinster league

Tue Feb 07, 2006 9:12 pm

Here are the results i can remember off hand, [b]Darren Ryan was the winner with 9 fish , he was 1st in zone A Stephen Brennan 2nd zone B Paul Whelan 1st David Roe 2nd zone C Eamonn Fogarty 1st Paul Mason 2nd. The fishing was very poor but we tried to put anglers where we tought the fish were, some anglers had a very long walk. I think next year we will have to look at moving down to wexford for better fishing. Darren Ryan picked up 500 euros for his troubles.[/list]