Land and Sea Sports Open NEW DATE 30th March

Fri Jan 17, 2014 11:49 pm

On Sunday 2nd February Carty's Land and Sea Sports will hold there Open Competition On Tullan Strand Bundoran

There will some fantastic prizes on the day with the overall winner receiving a very special match rod worth €330

Open Shore Competition
Date: Sunday Feb 2nd
Venue: Tullan Strand, Bundoran
Check In:12:00pm In Car Park at Tullan Strand
Fishing: 1pm to 5pm
Prizes
Overall 1st Prize : Match Rod worth €330
Zone Prizes
Junior Prizes
Longest Fish Pool (Round and Flat)
Entry €20 inc Pools
Juniors €10
Pre Entry Contact Shane 087 8342875 or Boris 087 6962052
Entry also available on the day
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: Land and Sea Sports Open Tullan Strand Bundoran Sun Feb

Thu Jan 30, 2014 10:51 pm

Unfortunately the weather looks on like it may play havoc with this competition. Huge swells are forecast and may make the venue unfishable. A final decision will be made tomorrow evening about the comp. Hopefully the weather gods will play ball and we'll see you all Sunday. As soon as decision is made I'll let everyone know.

Cheers
Shane

Fri Jan 31, 2014 6:54 pm

Well lad, can ya get seanie to post on Facebook aswell think some lads for over if not working! Thanks

Fri Jan 31, 2014 8:54 pm

Due to the weather conditions and the expected huge swells we have decided to postpone the Land and Sea Sports Open on Tullan Strand this Sunday February 2nd. Other beaches in the area will be fishable such as Mullaghmore , Dunmoran or Yellowstrand but because Tullan offers such great fishing we would rather hold this comp on there. If anyone does want to still come up for a session let us know and we could fish one of these beaches but we'll keep the big prizes for a comp on Tullan. We hope to run the comp in March and will let everyone know the date and time.
Cheers
Shane

p.s Fishmad I have posted it up on the Mullaghmore SAC facebook page. I'll get Seanie to post it up on his page tonight.

Fri Jan 31, 2014 10:37 pm

Good on ya!

Sun Mar 23, 2014 11:04 pm

Lads just to let you know this comp is now on Sunday 30th March at the same venue. Check in is at 11am at the car park with fishing from 12 to 4pm. I know it's mothers day but we've thought of that and there is some vouchers up for grabs for dinner for 2. Prize giving is afterwards in Good Time Charlies in Bundoran.

Re: Land and Sea Sports Open NEW DATE 30th March

Mon Mar 24, 2014 6:35 pm

see you then Shane myself and Dylan will be up

Thu Mar 27, 2014 10:08 pm

Nice one Cathal knew you would be so I've already picked a cracker of a peg for you up the far end of the beach I know how much you luv that little stroll!! :D

Fri Mar 28, 2014 8:07 pm

if I'm at the far end of the beach I need one of 2 things, a quad to get me to the said peg or oxygen tanks