Fish Offs 2013 Waterfoot Northern Ireland.

Fri Feb 01, 2013 12:08 pm

Hi lads,
I got a late call up to the fish offs this year and will be posting the events as they happen from my phone the only thing is it will be from my facebook account as my phone wont let me post here and I dont have time for downloading an app. I know directing to your own site/blog is frowned upon but maybe there might be an exception for the fish offs news as I know a lot will be following it as closely as possible. So maybe someone can copy the news on here for all the non Facebookers. My Facebook account is called Atlantic Tackle and as far as I know everyone can view my wall posts. If the mods disagree then please feel free to delete this post asap.

Chris. :D

Re: Fish Offs 2013 Waterfoot Northern Ireland.

Fri Feb 01, 2013 12:09 pm

Nice one Chris!

Very best of luck.

Fri Feb 01, 2013 12:31 pm

https://www.facebook.com/atlantic.tackle.5?fref=ts

Simple copy and paste into this thread. Im always on a computer so dont mind doing it.

Best of luck mate.

Sat Feb 02, 2013 11:24 am

From Sullys Facebook:

First lines in the water.

391822_287239418072164_1907790984_n.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sun Feb 03, 2013 12:33 pm

Hi guys.
Got this from Alby (Cheers Alby)
Its quite small but you can make out whos where....

Don't think there will be a lot of fish around today.
Good look to all...

This is a better image
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sun Feb 03, 2013 6:20 pm

hi lads any final results

Sun Feb 03, 2013 6:47 pm

Martin Howlin, John o Brien, William Weir, Brendan Wall, and Mick Mullane
Are the new Team Ireland going to Spain with captain Brian Cooke

Well done guys and good luck in 2013.....

Sun Feb 03, 2013 7:36 pm

well done lads!

Mon Feb 04, 2013 10:56 am

and the team

Mon Feb 04, 2013 12:08 pm

Well Done lads!

Mon Feb 04, 2013 5:19 pm

Well done lads.

Sorry for not keepin up with the updates Sully. What I meant to say is Im always on a computer except when Im fishing :lol:

Martin McG had it covered fair play :wink:

Mon Feb 04, 2013 8:34 pm

Well done lads, top team team.

More medals welcome in October. :D

Tue Feb 05, 2013 12:16 pm

Well done lads...

The very bst of luck next year!

Kevin

Wed Feb 06, 2013 9:44 am

well done lads

Wed Feb 06, 2013 5:09 pm

Very well done lads 8)

I tell you one thing, the backround that was chozen for such an important team photograph is an absolute disgrace never seen anything like it :shock: :roll:

Wed Feb 06, 2013 6:08 pm

JOHN1 wrote:Very well done lads 8)

I tell you one thing, the backround that was chozen for such an important team photograph is an absolute disgrace never seen anything like it :shock: :roll:

Not much I could do with the background as this was in a wee hall at the back of a pub in waterfoot so get a life my friend...It would be different if it was the team in all their national uniforms and not just off the beach after a fishing session

Wed Feb 06, 2013 6:24 pm

cathald wrote:

Not much I could do with the background as this was in a wee hall at the back of a pub in waterfoot so get a life my friend...It would be different if it was the team in all their national uniforms and not just off the beach after a fishing session

all it needed was a little forward thinking on someones behalf, i hope when the real picture is taken the person taking the picture has the cop on to wait until all the team members are in the picture before he pushes his little button :)

Wed Feb 06, 2013 6:27 pm

JOHN1 wrote:
cathald wrote:

all it needed was a little forward thinking on someones behalf, i hope when the real picture is taken the person taking the picture has the cop on to wait until all the team members are in the picture before he pushes his little button :)

If all team members are not present not much can be done about that either I'm afraid

Fri Feb 08, 2013 5:11 pm

Well done Cathald. Good to see you putting so much effort into what you did. You were not on the pay roll , yet you made the time to take some photos of our new national team. Well done mate.