leinster league

Fri Jan 18, 2013 7:31 pm

wouldnt say the comp is on this weekend due to weather.anybody any info.eskimos wouldnt even fish out in that

Re: leinster league

Fri Jan 18, 2013 8:55 pm

http://www.ifsa.ie/index.php/ifsa-news/ ... mpetitions
I've fished in worse
Contact the club secretary: Raheny & Disrict Tony Byrne 01 8472793

Sat Jan 19, 2013 12:33 am

Still going ahead as of this evening, might be a bit lumpy but sure what harm :D

Mon Jan 21, 2013 1:42 pm

How was the fishing? couldnt make it down to this one but should be back in action around April.

Mon Jan 21, 2013 2:16 pm

Hi Samo,

fished great, even a few dogs and a bull huss were caught too. Mostly whiting but plenty dabs flounder and rockling too.

Good start to the league.

Tue Jan 22, 2013 11:56 am

Cheers pal.

Thu Jan 31, 2013 10:37 pm

Anyone know if the results of the first one are up anywhere yet, curiosity is killing me here.

Thu Jan 31, 2013 11:20 pm

Check out the I.F.S.A site .

Fri Feb 01, 2013 1:04 pm

Cheers. Found them on Ifsa site alright here is a link should bring you straight to them if your interested. http://ifsa.ie/docs/competition_results/abu_garcia_leinster_shore_league_2013/abu_garcia_leinster_shore_league_2013.pdf

Mon Feb 25, 2013 1:24 pm

Huge Weldone to Paddy Barnwell who won overall in Courtown yesterday! Brilliant result considering the talent pool that fished in tough conditions!

Good Man Paddy!

Sun Mar 03, 2013 1:11 am

Is there any update on the league lads?

Tue Mar 05, 2013 2:15 pm

Has this league been updated or can I just not find it , any help lads?

Tue Mar 05, 2013 4:52 pm

hi paul. it has always been this way as a lot of clubs are slow at forwarding the results on to the recorder. its such a shame as it could be a great league. hope this helps, millman

Tue Mar 05, 2013 6:01 pm

Cheers millman ;)

Wed Mar 06, 2013 3:38 pm

millman wrote:hi paul. it has always been this way as a lot of clubs are slow at forwarding the results on to the recorder. its such a shame as it could be a great league. hope this helps, millman

The Leinster League is a very good league. This year it is sponsored by Abu Garcia and a 10 euro entry fee into all comps. The guys who run the comps put a lot of time and effort into the running of these comps (as anyone who has run one will tell you) and the results are forwarded asap to the recorder, after they have been checked thoroughly. The recorder gets the results out asap, perhaps after the last comp he had a lot on as he had the Senior Interprovincials on the following week in Cliften, to prepare for.

Wed Mar 06, 2013 7:44 pm

Hi arty I understand, I was not in any way trying to be smart and I appreciate the hard work the lads put in, I'm new to the match scene and just wasn't sure if I was looking in the right place :oops:
Thanks for the reply :wink:

Wed Mar 06, 2013 9:37 pm

Would it be a stretch to put a photo of the results sheet up until the recorder has a chance to update the league ?

Thu Mar 07, 2013 4:56 pm

your right arty as i have helped run and fish in these comps for the last 20 yrs its just a shame the results are not up on the len site a bit quicker

Wed Mar 13, 2013 10:55 pm

Attached copy of LL table .Hope it comes on OK .
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Thu Mar 14, 2013 9:51 am

this is it :
Includes the 2nd leg results
http://www.ifsa.ie/index.php/ifsa-news/latest-news