2 day Open in liverpool

Sun Dec 09, 2012 7:12 am

Yes it's back, remember Seans brilliant report from last year :D

Havnt heard too much other than Pete Corker landing a 12lb Cod on a size 6 hook :-)

Stephen won his zone and Dave was 2nd in his on day one.

Please add news here if you get it and very best of luck to all the Irish lads over there.

Re: 2 day Open in liverpool

Sun Dec 09, 2012 9:18 pm

News just in, we have an Irish winner, Mr Stephen Brennan, Dave was 5th, super results against the top rods out there.

Sun Dec 09, 2012 9:37 pm

well done men. :D :D :D

Mon Dec 10, 2012 11:19 am

Great result lads. Mr Brennan hasnt lost it, and Dave class, two of our best anglers well done.

Mon Dec 10, 2012 1:38 pm

Not to be outdone I won a leg of smoked Salmon for a 12th in my zone at the LL yesterday :D

Fair Play South Shore as always with great angler return for their comps!

Mon Dec 10, 2012 2:00 pm

kstaff wrote:Not to be outdone I won a leg of smoked Salmon for a 12th in my zone at the LL yesterday

I didnt know salmon had legs??:grin:
Congrats on the liverpool open lads. Cant imagine its an easy comp but it shows once again the paddys are a force to be reckoned with.

Mon Dec 10, 2012 6:14 pm

kstaff wrote:Not to be outdone I won a leg of smoked Salmon for a 12th in my zone at the LL yesterday :D

Fair Play South Shore as always with great angler return for their comps!

Fair play Keith you're the real superstar "Leg of Salmon" mmmmmm!!!

Tue Dec 11, 2012 3:43 pm

Any details from the comp? Species, tactics etc like Kstaff said there was a great report from it last year.

Chris.

Tue Dec 11, 2012 6:25 pm

JP Sean and Beelo are our best chance of an update Chris, group pressure may get a report from someone! :D

Come on Sean!!!

Tue Dec 11, 2012 6:54 pm

kstaff wrote:JP Sean and Beelo are our best chance of an update Chris, group pressure may get a report from someone! :D

Come on Sean!!!

Irish anglers Results

Day 1

Steven 1st in zone
Dave 3rd in zone
Myself 3rd in Zone

Day 2
Steven 2nd in zone
Kevin 2nd in zone
Myself 3rd in zone.

I think there was about 90 fished each day.
Fishing was not as good as last year with small amounts of cod, whiting flounder and a few other bits caught.

Sean can add the entertain bits

Well done Steven on a winning comeback.

Tue Dec 11, 2012 9:47 pm

Cheers JP you done very well there too, I'm defo going next year, it seems a handy one :D