Re: fish offs

Tue Apr 24, 2012 1:57 pm

congrats to all who made the team best of luck in holland also a very big thanks to peter and mick and all the lads from galway SAC for all the hard work they put in great crack all weekend PS:big thanks to all the lads who gave me a dig out at keal beach
alan mul

Tue Apr 24, 2012 3:12 pm

century wrote: PS:big thanks to all the lads who gave me a dig out at keal beach
alan mul

I am sure we have a few pictures of your predicament floating around somewhere mul. :twisted:

Tue Apr 24, 2012 11:45 pm

Rampent Wreckfish wrote:
century wrote: PS:big thanks to all the lads who gave me a dig out at keal beach
alan mul

I am sure we have a few pictures of your predicament floating around somewhere mul. :twisted:

I'll post them tomorrow! :twisted: :wink:

Wed Apr 25, 2012 12:00 am

Ya defo a big thanks to everyone in the helm and also mike curtin and peter atkins for all their hard work for a very well run wkend and mully should get some sort of prize for getting the jeep back up onto solid ground after hid spin up the river

Wed Apr 25, 2012 12:42 pm

Well done to the lads that made the team, Another great team heading away! And well done to Mike Curtin, Pete Atkins and all the stewards on an excellent Job.

Wed Apr 25, 2012 10:27 pm

On behalf of the Connaught Shore Committee and Galway Bay SAC I would like to congratulate all the lads who made the team. I would also like to thank all the anglers for their patience over the weekend. We all put up alot of miles over the weekend but we had to ensure the best possible fishing with the conditions we were given.
I'd also like to thank Vinny and Shane in the Helm for making sure we all had a good time
(Friday night springs to mind!). Some of ye wouldn't look out of place on the X factor!!
Finally I'd like to thank all the clubs in Connaught for their help in the lead up to the competition and with the stewarding over the weekend, namely Mullaghmore SAC, Western Vikings SAC, Killala BC, Belmullet SAC, Corrane SAC and Newport SAC. Without their help it would have been impossible to put this weekend together in the manner we did.
Pete A.

Wed Apr 25, 2012 10:51 pm

fishfinder wrote:Congratulations to the IFSA the Conaught Council and Galway Bay Sac.
By all accounts it was a very well run and organised competition credit where is credit due.

+ 1

Top marks to Mike Curtin and Pete Atkins.

Thu Apr 26, 2012 10:41 am

Photo of Mully's fantastic parking skills...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Thu Apr 26, 2012 2:24 pm

If you would like to thank the connaught council shore committee who organised the event with galway bay sac, why not stick a post in here

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Connaught ... 6495245935

Thu Apr 26, 2012 5:31 pm

thanks for photo lads ,i would like to thank joe byrne for all his hard work the photo doesnt show all the help he gave only for him we would be still there(great foreman)