Irish World Shore Team Fish Off

Tue Apr 17, 2012 9:20 pm

On behalf of Galway Bay SAC, best of luck to all the anglers taking part in the Irish World Shore Team Fish Off this coming weekend in Westport. We're looking forward to seeing the top 36 match anglers going head to head on some of the west coast venues. Fingers crossed we get the weather and we'll see ye all over the weekend. Pete A.

Re: Irish World Shore Team Fish Off

Tue Apr 17, 2012 9:35 pm

is there any chance of telling us the venues in advance

Wed Apr 18, 2012 12:46 am

Good luck to the lads fishing this at the weekend

Wed Apr 18, 2012 10:35 am

best of luck to all hope the weather picks up for ye.

Wed Apr 18, 2012 12:05 pm

GONE FISHING wrote:is there any chance of telling us the venues in advance

Venues and maps will be provided on Friday evening at the meeting, after check in at the Helm.

Thu Apr 19, 2012 1:54 am

Good luck to all the anglers fishing this weekend hopefully the weather and the fish will play ball.

Cant wait to see who makes up the rest of the team.

Thu Apr 19, 2012 8:45 am

Best of luck to the two anglers from greystones ridge angling club........they have joe byrne rattled! !!!!!. Good luck to the rest of the squad..
Last edited by Boycie Senior on Fri Apr 20, 2012 8:35 am, edited 2 times in total.

Thu Apr 19, 2012 9:59 am

heard this the other day,.i hope to see some of ye over the weekend.winds are light but there should be a good surf.very fishable thou.best of luck thou to all

Thu Apr 19, 2012 11:07 am

Best of luck to the Connaught anglers

Yanto Jones Galway Bay
Tim O'Sullivan Galway Bay
Fiachra McKenna Corrane
Edward Kliroy Newport
Sean Ivory Western Vikings (Reserve)

Thu Apr 19, 2012 11:25 am

Good luck to all my fellow anglers who are fishing!!! Hope the weather plays ball :wink: Good luck to the organizers hope everything runs smoothly.

Thu Apr 19, 2012 1:49 pm

Very best of luck to all fishing hope it goes well and we get the best team possible.

Thu Apr 19, 2012 2:28 pm

best of luck to all anglers competing this weekend. best of luck particularly to my west cork and district club mates, stephen o donovan, jp molloy and derek kenrick.

Thu Apr 19, 2012 10:36 pm

best of luck to noel fogarty , what am i saying sure hes a fogarty he does not need luck :) :)