westcork and district sac open

Sat Oct 22, 2011 9:21 pm

West Cork and District Open : Youghal Beach

youghal beach.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: westcork and district sac open

Sun Oct 23, 2011 4:17 pm

should be a good one cant wait!!!!!!

Tue Nov 15, 2011 9:45 pm

lads give us a call for this one as we need final numbers by sat morning so we can peg the beach accordingly :D

Wed Nov 16, 2011 12:00 am

this should be a great comp,the beach is fishing very well at the moment,fished it tonight and had plenty of decent cod and coalies off it.

Wed Nov 16, 2011 1:07 am

I plan on being there too, I believe bait isn't even that important it's fishing that well. :D

Might try rustle up a few Waterford rods to come down and claim the prizes too :D

Wed Nov 16, 2011 1:36 am

kstaff wrote:I plan on being there too, I believe bait isn't even that important it's fishing that well. :D

Might try rustle up a few Waterford rods to come down and claim the prizes too :D

Stafford go back to bed you're only dreaming :lol: :lol: :lol: if you were using two rods you still wouldn’t win a prize. :oops: :P :P
This comp is for real anglers 8) 8) 8) minimum hook size for this one should be a 2/0 :twisted: you wouldn’t even know where to buy them :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Wed Nov 16, 2011 10:19 am

That's it Domo the final straw, I'll pay 2 entry fee's to be pegged beside you :D Make it happen people it's on!!!!

Donal I will remind you of my past glory!!! :D
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Wed Nov 16, 2011 10:36 am

I think I might make my competitive return for this one lads, just have to check with my social coordinator to make sure I'm not supposed to be somewhere else on Saturday night...

Wed Nov 16, 2011 7:31 pm

looks like we have a battle of the moderators dom versus kstaff :D it will be like a older version of bring it on :D :D see ye there lads

Wed Nov 16, 2011 7:49 pm

My name is on the trophy already :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thu Nov 17, 2011 7:54 pm

lads with the weather warning comming into effect there may be a venue change to the slob bank we will decide on saturday morning after inspecting the beach fishing will be for cod coalie and flounder on the slob if there is a change regards paudie

Thu Nov 17, 2011 8:34 pm

checked wind guru wind is dropping off so hopefully all is looking good for the beach

Thu Nov 17, 2011 8:43 pm

Won't matter to me where I teach donal a lesson. :D

Thu Nov 17, 2011 8:46 pm

looking forward to this comp :D

Thu Nov 17, 2011 9:55 pm

looking forward to the grudge match developing within this comp. will be interesting to see wether kstaff or the dominator will be 'the new black' by lines up saturday night :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sun Nov 20, 2011 3:20 am

this comp was moved to the slob as the beach was unfishable

results were as follows
1st steve fanning 19 fish
2nd cliff gallogly 12 fish
3rd derek kendrick 11 fish
4th neill burrell 13 fish
5th john owens 12 fish
6th paudie o driscoll 10 fish

juvenile winner was ruairi ganley 7 fish

biggest flat 42 cm flounder steve fanning
biggest round 51 cm cod paudie odriscoll/danny o riordan

a big thank you to all who fished this one :D

Sun Nov 20, 2011 12:54 pm

well done steve great win,

Sun Nov 20, 2011 12:59 pm

Who came out on top in the Stafford V Domeney cat fight :?:

Sun Nov 20, 2011 2:38 pm

i think the change of venue and the very aura of kstaff frightened off the dominator. so 'the new black' by default is kstaff :lol: :lol: :lol: 8) 8) 8)

Sun Nov 20, 2011 2:39 pm

and also well done to steve fanning good fishing lad.