belfast and nearby area sac are there any good clubs

Wed Aug 31, 2005 4:12 pm

Looking a sac in or near belfast short drive sort of thing. Just any club i been reading about do more boat then shore stuff and the boat holds no interest for me.( spent 4 years at sea in merchant had enough lol).

Clubs that meet and hold comps would be great. looking to learn more and enjoy meets

Wed Aug 31, 2005 7:15 pm

Give stuart a shout. His club is based in Carrick.

Bill.

clubs

Wed Aug 31, 2005 7:20 pm

HI MATEY IM THE SEC OF CARRICKFERGUS BEACH & ROCKERS S.A.C.
WE ARE A SHORE ONLY CLUB HOWEVER OUR RENEWAL IS ON 1ST NOVEMBER, IF YOUR INTERESTED I CAN SEND YOU SOME STUFF,(INFO)
WE WELCOME NEW MEMBERS IN A CROSS COMMUNITY CLUB WITH MEMBERS LOCALLY AND ACROSS THE PROVINCE MEMBERSHIP INCLUDES AFFILIATION TO IFSA AND THERE ARE MANY FRINGE BENEFITS
INCLUDING SUBSIDISED GOODS AND TRIPS AWAY
IF YOU NEED THE INFO FIRE ME YOUR ADDRESS AND ILL SEND YOU A PACK CHEERS MATEY

Wed Aug 31, 2005 7:41 pm

can honestly say the carrick beach and rockers are a very good and friendly club having met them on a few ocasions in scotland and and all around ireland.they get the rockers from stuarty when you see him you will know why,john travolta!!!!!what a guy!!!!!!!

Wed Aug 31, 2005 7:49 pm

Like your choice of words, at least i dont look like olivia newtownards :wink: :P :lol:

Wed Aug 31, 2005 8:07 pm

Iam more aerosmith and dogd de amour man myself.

Thats spot on sister from carrick give me a resone to call in sent details as pm.

Re: belfast and nearby area sac are there any good clubs

Tue Sep 13, 2005 8:05 pm

pookie wrote:Looking a sac in or near belfast short drive sort of thing. Just any club i been reading about do more boat then shore stuff and the boat holds no interest for me.( spent 4 years at sea in merchant had enough lol).

Clubs that meet and hold comps would be great. looking to learn more and enjoy meets
Glengormley and District S.A.C.
Check out http://www.gadsac.freeuk.com :D