TOPE FESTIVAL

Fri May 13, 2011 7:00 pm

The Annual Tope & Whitefish Festival will be held on Sat 4th and Sun 5th . Host Club
Lough Swilly SAA .
Venue Rathmullan , Co.Donegal.

Contact Angela at rathmullancharters@eircom.net

Re: TOPE FESTIVAL

Mon May 16, 2011 11:11 am

Just after putting my name down for the tope section, here's hoping :mrgreen:

Oh and it's the 4th & 5th of June :)

Mon May 16, 2011 2:50 pm

Don't think I will make it this year , too much to do organising the Home Nations Shore.

First time I've missed it in 20 years.

Mon May 16, 2011 8:53 pm

Any tips for me :mrgreen: It's my first year! Fishing the league this year so thought fishing the tope section would be more interesting, well something different anyway.

Sat May 28, 2011 9:04 am

Happy days, looks like we are gettin a good spell of weather for the comp!

Tue Jun 07, 2011 10:21 am

By Jez did I get it wrong about the weather, Northerly wind on Saturday was blowing a complete hooley up the swilly, made for a really uncomfortable days fishing, we had 10 fishing on our boat, and by about 1pm that was down to 6 or 7, with a few green faces about :lol:

Sunday, was a lot calmer, but it rained constantly all day, all in all two pretty miserable days fishing.

Congratulations to Pascal Keeve for winning the Tope section, I dont know who finished 2nd or 3rd,
Congratulations also to Alan Smallwodd 1st, Liam O'Connor 2nd, and Corney Devlin 3rd in the whitefish section!

Tue Jun 07, 2011 10:48 am

Was a tad lumpy on the Saturday alright :lol: Didn't mind the rain on the Sunday as I was just happy for it being a bit calmer! I got third, had a nice tope of 41lb up at the hawks nest on Sunday :D

Tue Jun 07, 2011 10:50 am

First i've missed in a long long time ,
Congratulations to all the winners :lol: