leinster league round 1

Tue Feb 15, 2011 1:51 pm

who won leinster league last sun,heard winner came from a low peg,very hard going,only managed 2 fish meself .buggered off after that downpour. :roll:

Re: leinster league round 1

Tue Feb 15, 2011 4:26 pm

willie bendit wrote:who won leinster league last sun,heard winner came from a low peg,very hard going,only managed 2 fish meself .buggered off after that downpour. :roll:

John Bermingham South shore SAC. He managed to winkle 11 fish out of it from peg 39!!!!... fair play he done well considering the lack of fish. as it was the Leinster closed gold shore he'll now go on to repesent his country in the home internationals next year!!!!.... Well done John great result.

Tue Feb 15, 2011 6:59 pm

11 fish, thats some shooting,on the day,well done john :lol:

Tue Feb 15, 2011 10:25 pm

willie bendit wrote:11 fish, thats some shooting,on the day,well done john :lol:

what a venue :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :mrgreen:

Tue Feb 15, 2011 11:28 pm

Well done john :!: :!: :!: Great result on what i hear was a tough day :!: :wink: :wink: Happy days kid

Tue Feb 15, 2011 11:52 pm

A huge con grats John .
I hope they have Kentucky Fried Chicken there .

Wed Feb 16, 2011 1:05 am

story knighster dont tell me you blanked :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Wed Feb 16, 2011 1:41 pm

i thought that changed at the agm :?: i thought that the winner of the closed gold now goes on too the fish off
i just thought that , mybe i am wrong

Wed Feb 16, 2011 2:39 pm

captin hook wrote:i thought that changed at the agm :?: i thought that the winner of the closed gold now goes on too the fish off

blanked in style not even an undersized fish :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :x :x :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wed Feb 16, 2011 7:26 pm

captin hook wrote:i thought that changed at the agm :?: i thought that the winner of the closed gold now goes on too the fish off

They fish in the home internationals, and are into the fishoffs.