First Leg Munsters

Sun Feb 06, 2011 6:32 pm

I'm really drunk off im after leaving a couple of comments up here about the first leg of the munsters i want the full results to be shown. Most of the anglers that fished had to pay for bait, petrol, comp, and if they stayed accomodation and they deserve to have the full results because your talking about 150 euro and by the looks of it sully is the guy that is giving the results im after asking as i said a couple of times so would someone please put them up

Re: First Leg Munsters

Mon Feb 07, 2011 10:50 am

I may be wrong in this but I think Munster Council have a procedure whereby the results must be proposed and seconded at a meeting before they can be released.
This may explain the time delay.

Mon Feb 07, 2011 12:20 pm

That wasnt the case last year JP as far as I am aware, I certainly never heard tell of it at any of the meetings I attended.

Mon Feb 07, 2011 7:36 pm

How's the going lads, I only cut and paste the results from the Tralee Bay website. I'm not a committee member this year so I don't have the full results. I know the full results were kept back in the past to try and ensure a good turn out for all the legs!

Mon Feb 07, 2011 8:36 pm

Munster council need something like this on there web page

http://www.ifsaleinster.com/forum/viewt ... p=174#p174

Mon Feb 07, 2011 10:34 pm

thats what they should have weirdfish but i suppose that would make it to easy :D :mrgreen:

Tue Feb 08, 2011 12:26 am

the full results from the first leg are on rinnasharks website

Tue Feb 08, 2011 1:22 am

Thanks dsull

Wed Feb 09, 2011 2:21 pm

results with thanks to Rinnashark
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Wed Feb 09, 2011 2:23 pm

and more
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.