EAST COAST RAIDERS OPEN DAY SUNDAY 30TH NOVEMBER

Mon Nov 24, 2008 9:49 pm

hi lads we have another open day on this sunday on arklow south beach for all of you who are interested .
people of all ages welcome but mainly focusing on the juniors and juviniles so i will be supplying bait for all taking part
membership can be taken on the day also
hope to see you there ..
BOYCIE.

Re: EAST COAST RAIDERS OPEN DAY SUNDAY 30TH NOVEMBER

Thu Nov 27, 2008 8:15 pm

so is anyone on the forum coming down on sunday ??

Thu Nov 27, 2008 8:26 pm

ill be der with the wee lad dj.

Fri Nov 28, 2008 10:51 pm

ill be down to fix u up membership fees i wont be able to stay around to long what time are yous meeting up at ?

Sat Nov 29, 2008 11:29 am

2pm mark

Sat Nov 29, 2008 11:32 am

wats the weather and tides like 4 2 moro eric :?:

Sat Nov 29, 2008 11:46 am

gonna be cold wayne, wrap up warm, slight chance of wintery showers, but generally sunny with clouds, 25km northerlies

Sat Nov 29, 2008 11:50 am

eric wrote:gonna be cold wayne, wrap up warm, slight chance of wintery showers, but generally sunny with clouds, 25km northerlies

fu*k im freezing already :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sat Nov 29, 2008 11:53 am

will be at the pier, so keep the heat running in the car so :D

Sat Nov 29, 2008 4:34 pm

is boycie bringin bait?
got myself sum thermals 2day :oops: :oops: :lol: :lol: :wink:

Sat Nov 29, 2008 9:15 pm

hi wayne i have had a bad day at the office to day and have been like a bull all day :evil: , i had a disaster !! i went digging bait at 4am , went outside to find the rainwater in the bucket was frozen solid ! :shock: .
after cracking it out i ran down the road to get my lift to the northside ! just as i arrived at the beach i realised that i had left my headlamp on the kitchen table ! :evil: :evil: so had to sit in the car all morning while my mate dug his bait !
came home and waited for this evenings tide ! but i had no lift out !! after an hour of ringing around pleading for a lift i finally got one ! got back out to the northside at 4.30pm today only to find that i had done it AGAIN !! left the headlamp on the table ! so as a result of todays misshaps i will have no bait for 2moro ! not even a sausage !! i appologise for any of you lads depending on this but it happens sometimes ! maybe not as bad as it does to me but ! thats the game ! sorry again , boycie. :cry: :cry: :oops:

Sat Nov 29, 2008 9:40 pm

there will be some bait there tomorrow lucky eric managed to get some,, there will be some lug and mac, if i can make it ill pop by and say hi, gd luck

Sun Nov 30, 2008 8:05 pm

thanks for every one turning up today, was bloody freezing to be honest but everyone got a few fish thank god. species had where whiting, poor cod, flounder, codling, and another couple of sand smelts turning up :shock: once again the kids hammered the seniors, with fintan and i catching 3 fish each with most of the kids on 7 or more fish. some good talent there look forward to seeing you all at the first comp

Sun Nov 30, 2008 8:39 pm

jus 2 add 2 wat eric said, it was ffffffffffreezin, toes are only startin 2 defrost :shock: :shock:
and thanxs 2 eric for supplying me wit 1 of his scratching rigs which im going 2 study 4 the futher :lol: :lol:
and thanx 2 dennis for his rig he tied for dj, which kept tangling as i dont think he was really arsed about tying :lol: and congrats to him and his partner on the new arrival of dennis junior, may he hav many a sleepless nites :lol: :lol:

and fintan i think wen the juniors are on comp day i think we`ll av to peg our 2 kids on opposit ends of beach as theyll jus be chasing each other and not fishing :lol: :lol:

Sun Nov 30, 2008 9:32 pm

wayne riley wrote:jus 2 add 2 wat eric said, it was ffffffffffreezin, toes are only startin 2 defrost :shock: :shock:
and thanxs 2 eric for supplying me wit 1 of his scratching rigs which im going 2 study 4 the futher :lol: :lol:
and thanx 2 dennis for his rig he tied for dj, which kept tangling as i dont think he was really arsed about tying :lol: and congrats to him and his partner on the new arrival of dennis junior, may he hav many a sleepless nites :lol: :lol:

and fintan i think wen the juniors are on comp day i think we`ll av to peg our 2 kids on opposit ends of beach as theyll jus be chasing each other and not fishing :lol: :lol:

oops sry wayne ill make up for it next time hope ya got a few fish

Sun Nov 30, 2008 9:36 pm

hi wayne you should never take a trace off dennis he is a trace "jokeshop"" :lol: :lol: !!!

Sun Nov 30, 2008 10:06 pm

boycie89 wrote:hi wayne you should never take a trace off dennis he is a trace "jokeshop"" :lol: :lol: !!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

all the same dennis he still got a few fish on it but i took 5 mins to untangle after every cast.
and i look 4ward 2 1 of ur better traces :lol: :lol:
suppose i cant moan he gave me a free spool of line, thanx :D :wink:

Sun Nov 30, 2008 10:22 pm

boycie89 wrote:hi wayne you should never take a trace off dennis he is a trace "jokeshop"" :lol: :lol: !!!

there so funny that catch more fish than yours :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mon Dec 01, 2008 3:03 pm

where is my spool of line ?? :mrgreen:

Mon Dec 01, 2008 3:09 pm

turned out to be a good day . all the juniors had fish and thats the main thing. wayne i think well have to tie the kids to the peg during the comp.

fintan