Re: MUNSTER CLOSED SHORE 4th LEG IMPORTANT CHANGE OF DATE

Tue Nov 11, 2008 5:46 pm

Well done lads, congratulations Graham on the overall win.

Tue Nov 11, 2008 8:49 pm

good going to all the lads esp the 3 rinnashark lads and rinnashark also has 4 on the under 16 team good going ,all in all 4 waterford anglers on senior team 2 on under 21s and 4 on under 16s .might not be great at the hurling but who gives a f!!! :D :D :D :D angling is more fun.

Tue Nov 11, 2008 11:06 pm

Hi Graham, was being too polite to ask if you had the fish at range. SAI are down there in 2 weeks so if anyone asks 5 yards out is where to be! :D

Congrats again.

Tue Nov 11, 2008 11:33 pm

Way to go Graham :) :D
Waterford anglers are the one's to beat at the moment what with a WATERFORD angler(Keiran Begadon) winning the MASTER ANGLER and now the MUNSTER CLOSE what next :wink: :wink: :lol: :lol: UP THE DEISE
David (formerly dogfish4896)

Wed Nov 12, 2008 8:41 am

kstaff wrote:Hi Graham, was being too polite to ask if you had the fish at range. SAI are down there in 2 weeks so if anyone asks 5 yards out is where to be! :D

Congrats again.

Lads ,thanks for the positive comments but it does look like waterfords year this time round great results and dedication from the lads well done to all,, 8) 8)
kstaff,the few times i have fished garrevoe i always try and hit the horizon with crab or black/yellowtail expecially in rough conditions ,,is there any one in SAI that can cast more than 5yds ha!ha! :lol:

gee

Wed Nov 12, 2008 11:26 am

Did anyone see the results yet???

Wed Nov 12, 2008 1:13 pm

GrahamHill wrote:is there any one in SAI that can cast more than 5yds ha!ha!

I have been known to fish at 15 or even 20 yards..... :wink:

Wed Nov 12, 2008 1:54 pm

GrahamHill wrote:is there any one in SAI that can cast more than 5yds ha!ha! :lol:
gee

Hi Graham,

On a good day, with a following wind Boycie can hit about 8/9yards.

What range was he fishing at when he wiped the floor with ye in the last man standing? :wink:

Congrats again, great achievement

Wed Nov 12, 2008 2:22 pm

Good response Alby :D you walked into that Graham!!

On a serious note it does show that being able to get a bait out there does help at certain times when the fishing in close is slow!! Of course not always required but it's another weapon in the bag if you need it!!

Did ye know there's a casting club? :D :D

New faces always welcome!!

Wed Nov 12, 2008 7:26 pm

be there next year keith stroking my new rod :lol: .what is the story with the results there not out?

Wed Nov 12, 2008 8:40 pm

alby wrote:
GrahamHill wrote:is there any one in SAI that can cast more than 5yds ha!ha! :lol:
gee

Hi Graham,

On a good day, with a following wind Boycie can hit about 8/9yards.

What range was he fishing at when he wiped the floor with ye in the last man standing? :wink:

Congrats again, great achievement

alby,,,yes boycie sure did!! as i said at the time a great angler and fair play,,, but them little fish up off the east coast :roll: :roll: :roll:
i get more of a scrap from my plugs i use for bass bait than them tiddlers
munsters the place for real match angling!@!!!!

thanks for the great comments

gee

Joining more than 1 ifsa club

Wed Nov 12, 2008 8:43 pm

Traitor-you live in wexford! Lets get the pikes :)

Wed Nov 12, 2008 8:47 pm

ah yeah he fishes his club fishing in munster tho,there a lot of people from south kilkenney or ferrybank :lol: :lol: :lol: fdoing there club fishing in waterford too

Wed Nov 12, 2008 9:01 pm

jd wrote:Traitor-you live in wexford! Lets get the pikes :)

fished in munster for 6yrs ,,bagged the munster closed in 2004 also at garravoe cant stand the small fish

gee

Wed Nov 12, 2008 9:14 pm

Well done Graham , can you PM me.

Thu Nov 13, 2008 3:28 am

GrahamHill wrote:
jd wrote:Traitor-you live in wexford! Lets get the pikes :)

fished in munster for 6yrs ,,bagged the munster closed in 2004 also at garravoe cant stand the small fish

gee

Good one Graham. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :lol: 8) 8) 8)

Re: MUNSTER CLOSED SHORE 4th LEG

Thu Nov 13, 2008 11:33 am

Problem as large part of Waterford City including Waterford port is in Leinster :?:

Thu Nov 13, 2008 1:04 pm

come ere, any of you gat hold of an overall. wasn't in prizes but just want to see how I did. we've a tralee bay comp tomoro night and if theres going to be slagging then I have to be well armed like. we're fishin the pier in fenit so its not like there'l be much in the way of fishing/catchin going on like. picked up my first cod of the year aswel last night below in cobh on the pier infront of supervalue.

Re: MUNSTER CLOSED SHORE 4th LEG NO RESULTS

Thu Nov 13, 2008 1:56 pm

No results not out yet none of the clubs that i know have them must be very close as it is taken so long to come up with the top five.
Well done with the cod not many around this year

Thu Nov 13, 2008 2:40 pm

there in short supply alright. had it on the first cast with the two whiting to rag-was too lazy to throw on any other bait to start. started bangin out crab and lug after that but no more cod for the few hours fishin. looks like they'r all hoovered up. the whiting seem to be a good size this year though-if anyone 'likes' catching whiting like!