Carrickfergus Beach & rockers. annual open comp

Thu Oct 16, 2008 4:13 am

I hope to see some of you up at our club open on 14th december2008 at waterfoot, check in at the mariners lounge in waterfoot from 10am, fishing is from 12noon to 5pm three zones cash &rod 1st in all zones ,cash and beach buddy for second in all three zones and cash & tripod for third in all three zones , all juniors should recieve prizes with cash from 1st= £60 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th 6th. pairs comp and pools longest flat and longest round plus overall 1st and 2nd both sections sen & jun, ladies prize cash & prize also best visiting angler cash & prize, best disabled angler cash & prize also aprize for the best dressed santa.
p/o ferries have also given a crossing for a car and two passengers. pre entry is advisable 90 to 100 pegs maximum only 16 double pegs all juniors will recieve a prize. cash, rods ,reels tripods. tents etc
regards stuarty secretary carrickfergus beach & rockers s.a.c.
we will be taking on new members from 1st november2008 send pm for further info regarding the club :wink:

Re: Carrickfergus Beach & rockers. annual open comp

Sat Oct 18, 2008 9:09 am

Sounds good to me :D i'll be there :mrgreen:

Tue Dec 02, 2008 11:37 am

if anyones wantin to enter this compo, let we or stuarty (wee wellie boots) know asap cause places are starting to fill and we have been awarded penn points too which i think stuarty forgot to mention.

cheers jonny

Sat Dec 06, 2008 2:31 pm

just an update if any one is interested in fishin this compo there is roughly about 10 pegs left.
cheers jonny

Mon Dec 15, 2008 12:34 am

well done to all who took place today great turn out , really enjoyed it , will be back for the next comp in jan !

Mon Dec 15, 2008 10:41 am

I would say you did Boycie....! He's obviously too modest to mention but Boycie walked away with 7 fish took 2nd in zone, 2nd Overall and best visiting angler yesterday. Myself and JP struggled to get fish to size, I had 3, JP had 2. It was a super weekends crack with a party all the way up in the jeep on Saturday, a stop over in Donegal town involving numerous beverages to celebrate Captain Seans win in the LMS and a wonderful drive on black ice with the jeep sliding all over the shop to Waterfoot on Sunday morning.

I apologise for the discomfort and distress caused to my fellow passengers on Sunday morning, beer, Vodka, Red Bull and chicken boxes at 3.30 am do not for a quiet colon make... :twisted: :mrgreen:

Mon Dec 15, 2008 12:06 pm

Well done Boycie :wink:

Mon Dec 15, 2008 12:53 pm

cheers boy !! nice prizes too !

Mon Dec 15, 2008 2:14 pm

well done mate,

Mon Dec 15, 2008 7:07 pm

thanks eric , ha poor phil brown had to take all my stuff to his house as i didnt stay for the presentation , i aked him to post my prize to me if i won anything but i dont think he can fit them in an envelope :lol: :lol: , ill have to get them off him in january at the interpro's

Wed Dec 17, 2008 11:16 am

well done boycie on gettin 7 fish. i could only manage 2 counting flats and a load of undersized stuff. thanks again to all those who travelled up to our open. boycie i hope you like your new beach trolley, well done again ,mate and hope to see you's all again for the compo in jan.
cheers jonny